Skip to content
Options

為什麼不能單靠重量來對付諧震?

Comments

• Options
    It's such a disappointing answer to me, and those with limited space and budget.
    I would have expected they are able to calculate the whole pile-up as one piece in weight distribution. Anyway thanks for info.
  • Options
    Sorry.
  • Options
    I was late home from the office but still cannot resist the temptation of getting the SRA stand for the Zanden transport. Without having dinner at around 9:30pm, I still called up PT to take the SRA home...

With much struggling, just managed to put the SRA beneath the Zanden...pressed the play key on 'Syeryng plays Kreisler' which i have listened to extensively compared to the LP of the same title. Movements of the bow by Szeryng is much more vivid from left to right, to and fro...although the CD is still a bit behind that of the 1st edition LP, I can say it is a fundamental improvement on the serenity across the entire fequency spectrum when putting the SRA stand beneath. Craz rack with SRA platform...strong sense of a total and ultimate solution to vibration control.

This shipment is too big and my second SRA for the Wavac phono is not on this shipment...never mind, one at a time...killing me softly with its music....

Marvel

• Options
    Marvel, very cool looking SRA platform! When will your Cessaro arrive?
  • Options
    PT, I saw the thickness of your SRA (wavac 300b)is different then Marvel one(Zanden)
    How come?
  • Options
    Because everything is custom made dependent on the weight distribution of the components, different materials etc....

Did you see Zanden has a transparent acrylic base? The resonance frequencies of acrylic usually happens in the high frequencies. SRA will take this into account when custom build the corresponding Ohio for it.

Very complicated but really good stuff.....
  • Options
    Studiogrey,

Think twice before you want to order the SRA stand for a component! It is not because SRA is no good, just the contrary, if you believe your component is not good enough and you will replace them shortly, don't waste money to find it a SRA platform. When I ordered the SRA for Baldur, Zanden and Wavac, I am determined to keep them for a long period of time. I have half proven my point as both Zanden and Baldur have been with me for years! Time to reward them with the best place to sit on top! For you, you better find your Wavac PRT1 is good home as I strongly believe you will not find a better preamp of your taste in short term!

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel, are you using any Ohio under your Tron Syren preamp?
  • Options
    Philip,

Not yet...I am a constant 'swapper' of preamps and one more is coming up soon...I might in the long run...
  • Options
    Marvel, what's coming up?
  • Options
    Marvel, I'm order a pair of SRA for my wavac 833.
    I never meet this sex girl but already buy her a bikini.
    sound crazy but the hifi lover alway do this! silly :)
  • Options
    The AudioValve MasterPiece preamp!!
  • Options
    PT

我睇完你寫的文章後須然明白到震盪對音響器材的影響.
    但實在有幾大的影響呢?????????
    這個疑問今日我先明白因為我已經擁有SRA 的 amp platform.
    當未用過 SRA 根本唔會知道有幾嚴重不過當你知道原來係咁嚴重的時候都唔使怕因為已有 SRA 解決這問題了.

實用而且美麗的 SRA amp platform
  • Options
    白色的 SRA amp platform.
  • Options
    Miss the AE forums for a few weeks. Lots going on!

Charles, will we spot a craze rack in your place soon?

I got the Ohio XL+2 under my Zanden phono. I know what you mean. Great Stuff! I like the white color of yours.