Skip to content

What makes Marvel love SACD so much?

Evyone says you are the big brother here. That Julian dude does not seem understand the absence of you on the superclock upgrade name list. Wow, that shows you are the showman. I don\'t know what business you are in. Your GM sacd fantasy sounds outweighting yamada\'s super clock. Did you fancy the GM name too much during the childhood part of your audio journey?

Then, the german part is interesting, that is the last thing that music lovers want to get into. You have several yardsticks with different measurement and multiple objectives. We, the small bros, have on one road, one objective. I am glad I find the road that I always want to roll on. I didn\'t know what is it, and how to get there. I only know I am on the correct path.

Reading your posts about sacd reminds my experience, impulse buying the stupid Accuphase sacd combo, put on audiogon after 6months, learnt nothing, get nothing but a stupid experience.

I am trying to understand you more. Probably, you become the big big brother at the point of reversing the childhood part of audio. Just like tasting different women, you want taste all the fancy names out there. Am I correct?

Your stardom seem disappoint a few of your fans.

No offense, simply frank exchange, Marvel big bro.

Voy Ramos

Comments

• Mr.Ramos,

Although I am surprised he gives up the superclock, I am sure he has his own audio philosophy.

Jeff
  • Dear Voy,

Thanks and i think frank discussion is important and if we keep on praising each other on the forum and privately we laugh at other\'s stupidity and low skills. what\'s the point.

Points taken and many have told me I have made a very wrong decision to give up the clock. I think I will miss such opportunity.

Marvel
  • Marvel bro,

I know people may dislike the way I talk. Well, I am just a very straighforward guy There are many assholes in my industry who talk big, big and big, but no content no substance no details.

I like to play hardball with big bro, test them, challenge them, teaste them. I spot some strange logic in several of your posts, don\'t get what you meant.

I am a big fan of opera. I attend concerts several times in Carnegie Hall, La Scala in Italy and NY Met. That explains big ego muscular man like myself was terribly impressed by the playback of Von Stade in tuner\'s home. It took me 30 mins to decide dumping the swiss candies.

If my busy schedule permits in the next month, I would very much like pay a visit to your home. 30 mins is all I need, spin some silvery recordings of Anna Netrebko. That speakers of yours are good stuff, but I have strong reservation on the german amp.

I hope all is well with you, Marvel bro.

Voy
  • Marvel, thank you again for let go the superclock to me.

Voy, don\'t be too serious, enjoy the fun of this hobby.
  • Voy,

You are welcome and please liaise through AE to find some convenient time slot for both of us. The German mono blocks pairing with Karan preamp will surprise you.

Marvel

• Julian, don\'t worry, I am having fun.

The fun part is constant challenge of audio philsophy in a constructive way. Arrogant ass like myself don\'t want to know how much you paid for lovely audio toys. I am interested in how you slave them to your musical service.

I see floor problem of Marvel bros. I speak up. I want to see big bro sharing the techniques, experiences and solutions. That\'s the only way become a real bro.

I presume there are many deep pockets here. Don\'t play the humble game. Show off more of every skills.

Enough farting tonight.

Voy