Skip to content
Options

Tango Speakers from Acoustics System Int'l

Comments

• Options
    AE代理的品牌堅, 我已在07年見證了, 但Tango只煲了5小時便VA死刑有點難以置信, 但想唔信你都唔得, 因你對VA已去了李sir鋪, 你煲多陣先, 我一定來見識. 睇黎VA死得好慘......
  • Options
    Marvel,

Its welcome your visit. just call me. Tango sound like high efficiency speaker, I think you will found the BIG different.

The DV get no challange on pushing this Speaker again. I m very interest how DV play with Cessaro.
  • Options
    Say fairly VA is not that bad, it need a great solidstage to close the different with the T. Because T is some of crazy. So far i did not know any simular price range/design speaker could come close. Just my 2cent

• Options
    grey兄, 查兄, marvel兄, 幾時去c.c.n處見識下Tango?
  • Options
    Cnn, I beg everything on the table the DV will drive Cessaro far better than the German tank.
  • Options
    Voy, why are you so sure?
  • Options
    Ken,

Because German Tank is high power and Cessaro is high efficiency, it is not difficult to draw an intermediate conclusion that there is an overdamping situation unless one is familiar with the design of the amp and at the same time the design of the HE speaker. Ralph has come to listen to German Tank driving Neo and confidently told me that I can rest assured. Of course when talking ideal match, I tend to agree with Voy that DV, Tron, Zanden, Wavac may have an edge.

Marvel
  • Options
    c.c.n, 有冇新Tango報告?
  • Options
    發哥,

Some think shock me again after 25hrs+
  • Options
    咩料?快D報告得唔得?
  • Options

I still believe setting speaker position is the most critical & it is kind of art, sorry AE/Frank I m still not yet try too much on the Resonator/diffusion, I defiantly will try after I got wall paper, but these speaker is really kind of Giant Killer.

Refer some more on 1st night, I thought I will need some time to setting position when first eyes on the Tango when I got home, I take few minute try to set a balance distance in between two speaker and pull them out in same position without toe-in/out, and d “Good Ear” just capture the time of cutting ribbon. Hay, we felt the position was OK, I felt it was almost done, I guess the only things I can do further is set it wider soundstage .

There are around 25 hrs run on Tango on Monday 1:xx am late night , I cannot wait to sent SMS to good ear “This is dam good! Karajan & Kissin in my home!!!” I was playing Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No.1 before that, of course, the 3D & texture of Piano still not reach to Cessaro Horn, and not like DV speaker which bring you to concert hall, but I ve strong touchable feeling that they playing in my room!

I beleive the improvment will be continue, this is exciting with unknown, and have to find out by yourself.

• Options
    Cnn, it sounds like your setup is in a neutral state. I never believe any system can transport anyone to the concert hall. Da Vinci may "imitate" this feeling well but something has to give away. If the presence of Kissing (the pianist?) is there with you, what's beyond this level of playback?

Dude, good work!
  • Options
    The open sound of Tango really make me confuse. I m expecting there will be open a big window to the music with Line-driver on my previous speaker. what will happen with the driver + Tango? i got no idea.......
  • Options
    謝謝ccn星期五的款待,有2個驚喜,我食了一個豐富的晚餐。第二,Tango speaker真是令我驚喜,這對speaker只run了這麼少的時間,已能做到disappear,我即時無話可說,當他播symphony時,那樣的大樂團可表現出來,那樣立體感,即時的WA言^^,之後轉播violin,那樣立體感的活型活現出來,琴的絃線很清楚。另外,這對speaker的手工真是一流,我都是這樣說,AE的產品從不令人disppoint^^

• Options
    忘了,當播人聲,那樣的真實感,真是............good^^