Skip to content

A New Era of Audio Exotics

Comments

• 梁生,恭祝你業務蒸蒸日上!
  • I am a loyal follower till eternity. What you had done this year was inspiring from the idea of canton pop charity show to ever improving audio seminar.  AE cultivates culture. I agree it is the attitude that matters.  
  • Congratulations! The best is yet to come.
  • I am happy with the global vision that is intended.  I particularly write these lines from a small island in the Mediterranean Sea.  I am new here and I see an absolute commitment to excellence.  I will take advantage of this virtual window to try to learn.  Congratulations.

• The influences are definitely global. A very good job well done to advance the company to the next level!
  • Congratulations~!!!

AE is the Asian Pride of Ultra HI FI.

As Ultra High End leader, I hope AE becomes the biggest HI FI community.
  • Congratulations to AE team !!!
    New website reveals the authenticity of AE.
    Sound without limits !!!
    AE is the only one team that has no compromise on his catalog and they press designers to extract from them the best. 
    Even if they believe it isn't posible. 
    That phylosophy has reached deserved echo worlwide. Now much more with your great new website. 
    I'll keep learning day by day from your knowledge and know-how. 
    I’m very proud to be a humble part of this amazing community. 
    Cheers from Spain. 
  • Congrats to the new website’s!
    I really like the approach that you let us manufacturers meet our costumers on your arena. I enjoy looking at the great setups. It encourage me to do my best when witnessing the passion from both AE-team and customers.
    I love and miss Hong Kong, my favourite city (still haven’t visited Singapore ; )
    Greetings from Sweden. 
  • Chris, JLam and Mohan,

This is pure class and an utterly refreshing new site that you have put together.

But its more than a site – This is the institution of super high end audio!

Glad to be a small part of it.

Congratulation and best wishes from Japan!

• Congratulations on the new website design with a move to help re-focus how music systems are conceived.  As a system optimizer, so often I see ill conceived systems that are not at the service of the listener. Instead, many systems are chasing a goal that could have been achieved with significant prior discussion to determine what exactly is the goal to be achieved. JLam's discussions that are music vocabulary oriented, rather than audiophile vocabulary oriented will be very welcome. It is difficult to describe the live music event and how an audio system presentation might correlate to that event, but whenever I leave a live performance I've never used or even thought of any audiophile word to describe the event. The exception to that would be the word dynamics. I look forward to reading the many thoughtful discussions that will follow. 
  • Oh,  my Grandmaster Jedi Stirling !  Our galaxy is endangered by the tremendous Dark force right now.  As an apprentice Jedi,  I have to use what I have learned from you to find a new way to save the galaxy !

Lets make audiofiles see the light in the darkness……May the force be with us ! 

JLamexotics

• 造福音響 祝百尺竿頭 更進一步 !
  • JLam, I long for when we can discuss this in person again.
  • Grandmaster Stirling, 

Anytime when we can take the flight my grandmaster.  We should meet in Singapore.  You know what I mean  :D  

We have a great project there. 

JLamexotics 

• JLam, I am looking forward to Singapore very much. The opportunity for greatness there is extremely high!