Skip to content

Audio Exotics Singapore!

Comments

• Mohan,

Will there be memorial product for the opening of AE In Singapore?  Showroom looks beautiful. 
  • Is the fucking virus delaying the progress of opening?  Any new update, Mohan?
  • Hi, 
    Yes. its slowed things down a little. We finally have the 2 studios ready. We will be moving in the equipment over the next few weeks. The plan right now is for end April.
  • This is the latest completed view of Studio One. 

• That is very cool showroom! Seems like a very long room.  What is the exact dimension?
  • Hi
    Studio One is around 10m by 4m. We started moving in the equipment this week. 
  • 很有格調!
  • It is beautiful. The Arne is a supreme match with Cessaro Wagner. I see one subwoofer on the far left. It probably generates some room gain there.  Are there WELLFLOAT under the subwoofer? They are essential to eliminate standing waves there.  The air blade will shock many for certainty.  

Congratulations!
  • edited September 2021
    Mohan,

This is one hell of a serious system. The Arne under the baton of PT shocked many in Hong Kong.  You got air blade, an active subwoofer, the Riviera Lab APL preamp also used by Aaron Kwok!  This is a full range system!  I see JMF PCD302 is missing and you must get it!  Time to use troy signature Ng too! What I am saying here is this system will have to perform! 

Congratulations!

• Thanks folks for your compliments and I'll take into account the Wellfloats under the subwoofer! (Thanks UncleRay!) What you see is the smaller of 2 sound studios. I will post photos of the larger room (2x the size of this) when its up and running!
  • Congratulations~!!!!
  • Congrats! Looking great! 

I like the homelike environment which might not be optimal for the sound however customer should be able to get a closer sense of how it sounds back home. 
  • MichaelM, thats exactly what I wanted to achieve with the small room. A home like living room atmosphere. Great that you noticed that!
  • edited September 2021
    Looks very cozy. Looking forward to visit there soon