Skip to content

Divin Laboratory in Metaverse

Comments

• MACMAC
    edited July 2020
    今次再去神曲工作室,有幾個新突破。

首先 Stray noise 是一個全新領域,冇特別去處理亦不知其重要性。K15ex 前級放在Pranawire Annapurna 低頻的質感和彈跳力得到全面的提昇 ,畫面和色彩豐富起來 。
    同各位師兄感覺一樣, 一個『靜』字, 所有細緻表露無遺。動態和節奏感在極之寧靜同穩定的情況下表現更出色。
    另外 PSI Active bass trap 亦是一個 breakthrough。 房間太多海綿吸音反而令我有壓迫感。用上psi 只針對低頻注波, 音量大的時候仍能保持細緻,亦减少了那份壓迫感, 房間的空間感來得自然。這個房間處理方案,優點遠勝於用傳統吸音和擴散板。
    Wellfloat 又是另外一個驚喜。沒想到在SRA 再加上 Revopod 仍然有如此明顯的進步。開聲不夠30秒已感受到其開陽和通透的優點。聽Live演奏時,空間感尤其是場面的高度有明顯提昇。
    總括而言今次帶來的新產品每一件都有自己鮮明的優點。每一件都是對症下藥,是有針對性的。完全可以感受到 PT 的思路。
  • edited July 2020
    神曲工作室令人驚訝不是它已到達境界,而是高處未算高,每次去也會發現它又已進入另一層次。正如前面大哥們已提到今次這個shape of sound session 有幾咁神,但PT仍會預告往後還會怎樣進步,好像在神曲下面加wellfloat 特製的base,upgrade 了的zanden phono,wellfloat rack 等等,到時的shape of sound 又不知會蛻變到什麼形態。

回說11Jul那天,每一段樂曲對我來説都是非常陌生。陌生並不是我之前沒聽過,而是我聽每段樂曲的感覺是非常之不同。我聽中島美嘉有很長日子,要播好她當然要上級器材,但往往也只能聞其聲而未能見其型。在神曲工作室裡,我是真正能感受到她唱歌時的型態,她想表達的情感,還有她要給聽衆的訉息,可能這便是shape of sound 其中一種意思。

當天回到家中,我已急不及待要在自己的系統重播這曲「雪之華」比較一下。一如所料,雖然我的系統已算不俗,但要去到見其型的層次還是有點距離。所以唯有下次再有機會去神曲工作室再感受一下。

對,是”感受”,而不是”聽”這麼簡單。
  • edited July 2020

以下是我母親在神曲工作室聽完紫釵記之後,她向晨運好友(也是跟林家聲學粤曲多年)口述感受,然後再為她所寫出的一些感受分享:

任的唱腔之所以具有很强的感染力,缘自她得天獨厚的聲綫。她以女性反串文武生,其行腔總是清爽利落,高音清麗若行雲流水,低音渾厚似空谷回蕩,極有穿透力。她的聲總是充滿清越俊逸,而不失蒼厚之感,爽朗乾淨中自有韻味綿長的特色。她能做到真正的字正腔圓,聲情並茂。她演唱的字、詞、句之間總是寸度得体,氣息飽滿。

她能把道德文化中仁、義、廉、耻的内涵不同程度地展現,讓我觀之動容,聽之貫耳。從内心到外形一直貫串到底,什麼人都能看得懂,聽得懂。我想不到音響能把任姐栩栩如生般呈現眼前。

多謝梁生的熱誠,你所做的並不是一件容易的事。尤其在疫情之下,年邁的我不停懷念過去的香港,能聽到任姐尤如翻生在前的表現,使我對明天帶有希望。

• Hello MAC,

I just received the information from Chris, that you have chosen our Divin Marquis loudspeakers to be your new reference in your audio system. 

Therefore I want to take the chance to welcome you in the Göbel High End Divin club.

All the best,

Oliver

• Hi Oliver,  

The Divin Marquis is something truely special.  It possess all the vital characteristics of his bigger brothers, but in a package that can fit into my listening area.  

I really look forward to it.  

Mac
  • edited August 2020
    In order to further perfect the excellence of Divin Lab, I had been in serious discussion with Lee Dalby researching various options to beef up key infrastructure areas. We both came to the conclusion - the quality of wires governing the flow and diversion of electricity.  

Lee had painstakingly handcrafted 30 meters of his flagship Kyoku for installation at Divin Lab. Yes I heard you - “Chris is crazy”.  We aim for depth. 

• This is absolutely insane!
  • This move is indeed very crazy. Please shoot a video before and after. 
  • Your video of 李宗盛 singing 愛的代價 is breathtaking.  I listened to it by headphone and passed on to my wife. She thought it was live. In fact you were playing vinyl on the Da Vinci EQ. I am seriously to know whether change of all wires to Dalby Kyoku could bring how much more incremental management? Divin Lab has been in uncharted territories in my opinion for a long while already. 
  • edited August 2020
    This is the first operation: Dalby Kyoku 曲 neutral wire (水缐)in the Divin Lab fuse box today.  
  • This is what I will install Dalby Kyoku 曲 next.