Skip to content
Options

Who can resist the Cessaro Horn?

I can't. Can you?

Comments

• Options
    An Abyss of Endless Musicality...
  • Options
    Un-Countable amount of details in "Continuous" form.
  • Options
    An invisible compression-type tweeter that does not call any attention to itself.
  • Options
    Mr.Zanden, you will get the Cessaro Alpha One faster than me. The custom regulation in China is too complicated to import these big components. Special help needs to clear this up. You got them first is better, because I can learn from very experience master like you. When will yours arrive?
  • Options
    Mr Wavac, your hi-fi information gathering is pretty good considering where you operate from.
    I think delivery is towards end of June but it will not be an easy task to make these horns sing & swing in anyone's room, anyway, I hope to achieve fairly decent sound within 3 months since my room has been optimised to play full-range speakers in last 3 years. Hopefully, I can enroll my acoustic master to travel from Paris to help me once I have everything set up properly.

Cheers

• Options
    The Cessaro Alpha One in exotic wood finish in Munich show
  • Options
    Ralph of Cessaro and Thomas of TW Acustics - the dream team
  • Options
    Ralph flew from Germany and installed the new Horn tweeter for Mr.Zanden and me. The quality of metal work of this one is simply amazing (different material than the old horn). Compare with the old horn for the compression tweeter, the new horn obviously changes the dispersion characteristic. Mr.Zanden says the improvement is about 10% better than the old horn. In my opinion, I think the whole listening experience just jump up a few more bars. It's like there are more details here and there, more extension, wider stage etc. But when you add them up, it's like a jump from SMR SE to SMR EE, where the SMR SE has nothing wrong but the SMR EE is obviously better. How much better? Hard to say. Because improvement beyond excellence seems marginal by parts but substantial in totality.
  • Options
    Here is another closer shot