Skip to content
Options

Studiogrey, 請問MXR推Kharma Midi表現如何?

對Midi在老李處不夠一天就唔見左,原來去了你老哥屋企,真係想聽聽呢個價位的珈瑪是有幾利害? 聽講你部黃金俠前級和珈瑪是夾到絕,睇黎一套西裝日子不遠。

Comments

• Options
    I am interested to know too. Many people in other parts of the world voice the Kharma with tube amp.
  • Options
    發哥, 个midi真係唔錯.
    高,中係佢既強項,完全拋離Avalon Diamond.
    低音量會多少少,Avalon會干淨少少.
    換咗wavac前级後,整体人聲的圓潤度及樂器的音色已經合格有餘.
    蛋後真係末打算換.宜家部MXR都幾好.
  • Options
    呀叔路過世侄家才得知珈瑪不翼而飛,喝茶後和老梁上網見到發哥的問題才得知應該對喇叭已去了老兄處。你所形容的聲效,我完全同意,但此音箱的低頻不容易搞,你現在的情況是由於石機的能量收放操控未能駕御此音箱所至。這對野好大食,一定要大電流後級才能見真章,否則低頻離不到箱,音場擴散只限中高頻段。在世侄處曾先後聽過端士四俠士,日本845膽推挽式分體攻放和在下所用的黃金牌前級的另一半805膽分體攻放推珈瑪。論音場四俠士確是一絕但其分身家的價位令人窒息,845表現中規但沒有驚喜,但要數到全面性及其把喇叭完金駕御就非同廠的805攻放不可。你現在祗是享受緊中高音,要取低而不失平衡度,又要有剛勁和柔勁,同時又要有副包圍感的動態,我認為你現在的石機是不能把咖瑪搞掂。要見真章並非一兩個月所能達到,此乃真言,見笑。
  • Options
    高教兄,
    其實宜家低音量應是正常,但聽開Avalon緊緻的低音才有此錯覺.
    有関低音一事,請問怎樣知道問題是由空間,擺位,哪叭还是後级引起.
    謝過 ^.^

• Options
    好簡單:低音能否和中高頻一齊離箱? 有冇感覺到連低頻也有空氣感?
  • Options
    經PT題點,將speaker 由low 改high入,情况变成低音量剛好
    對midi 唱交響樂一流.
    聽康德拉辛 "小丑"
    嘩,我未試過杻到咁大聲,音場一啲都唔亂,重想唱大聲啲
    我諗啲低應該離咗箱.
  • Options
    Hello studiogrey, I am Jlam. Thank you for your trust on Wavac. When MD805 mono blocks available (FULL BALANCE version, just introduced this month) in the next two month, I will tell PT to send you a pair for demo. We know exactly where is your sonic level standing now. By the time when PR-T1 unifies with MD805, you'll know what I mean. I am sure the wavac/ayre/midi combo is already quite a setup long by many audiophiles. Keep an open mind. You will be immensely rewarded with true "musicality".
  • Options
    I have listened to Midi in PT's old apartment driven by different exotic/expensive amps. Frankly speaking, I was not very impressed until they were first driven by the German Tank. Midi are undoubtedly hard to be tamned that high power amp is a pre-requisite. I think more important is they need tube amps to unleash their full potential.

I understand some audiophiles are resistant to tube amps because of physical limitation. Even Marvel bro was strongly resistant to tube amp about 18months ago. He finally joined the camp. The rationale behind, I guess, is to tube amps can help unlocking the potential of his Neo.

I have never listened to MIDI driven by 805 but I can imagine what level it can reach base on the benchmark of the German Tank combination. I have been using 805 for about 1 month and I am very happy with them, not only because of its driving power but also their refinement, even compare with my old 300B. A full suite of wavac pre + power is my target..........
  • Options
    I'm believe the magic of tube because I experience who the wavac pre improved the whole system into next level.
    Due to the limited of my HiFi rack, I can't afford the 805 but I satisfy what MXR provide to me, it still a great power amp I ever heard.

• Options
    何謂立體感?我見現今年青發燒友追求高深闊立場就看似乎自己套野到位。本人絕不認同。真正的立體感應來自聲音的基理,樂韻的連貫性,與及不同樂器/演藝者經過和懈協調而所產生的節奏感所造成。

虛幻音場內的人物可以是冇血冇肉,如空心人在唱詠,本老骨頭聽過不少於數百套。相信Belafonte大聲公在卡內基演奏聽這個經典錄音眾所周知是經典錄音。就算你可重播到穿牆肖璧,你能夠薑說你所感受到的闊音場能等同又或是比真的卡內基更大嗎?在Maltida那段,你間房能夠容立多少聽眾?這種虛幻感好很過穩,我也曾十分享受。但當我留意舞台內的人像是死鬼唱歌一樣,聲調千篇一律,在後台班友又冇神冇氣後,我完全投入不到。

我並不是說音場立體感不重要,但切記這一環節只是音樂感裡的一小部份,不應把其重要性垮大。我在大會堂聽過無數場演奏,但我從來找不到音場,定位更是唔清唔楚,只有大約。若你認為玩音響不等於聽音樂的話,你可當本伯父所講的是廢話。純玩音響只須金錢,要利用音響去接觸音樂卻需要涵養。
  • Options
    唐伯父,串呀叔?
  • Options
    Tong, I quite agree you perspective.
  • Options
    Studiogrey, our system quite similar. I use ayre k1x preamp and wavac 805 mono block. You use wavac preamp but ayre poweramp. Your speaker much more expensive that my kharma midi grand. I work in Zhejiang in China. I envy your super kharma speaker and your wavac preamp. You have high audio taste. I like ayre preamp but I know wavac preamp state of the art. I wish I work in Hong Kong we can try match wavac with each other. The wavac 805 has huge driving power, I agree it is heaven made partner for kharma. You live in HK, test them. These are crazy amp!
  • Options
    Another Wavac 805 user driving the Kharma with extraordinary result. He is however using Zanden 3000 preamp.
  • Options
    Chu Hwee hing, sorry for late reply of your mail.
    When the Kharma sang on my place first time, the sound very pure for my first impression, I didn't spend the money in water.
    Kharma and Wavac are good partner for sure and PT promise me will borrow the 805 balance version for listen. I just hope the 805 not sound that well so I can save the money in pocket.
    Welcome to my home for listen suit of Wavac if next time come to Hong Kong.