This is an original project financed by AE in order to satisfy the most strigent demand on a "cost-no-object" horn system with the following criteria:
1. It has to be a one piece tower design with active subwoofer as an integrated solution.
2. The subwoofer has to be FRONT LOADED horn instead of back-loaded horn
3. The aesthetic design has to be noble with excellent cabinet finish.
4. Coherence must be top notched benchmarking against Tidal Sunray + T1 as the reference.
5. All drivers employed are top of the line from
TAD such as the famous 4001 compression driver.
6. All components in the crossover are exotic, mamy of them are custom made and not sourced from off-the-shelf top items from parts manufacturers.
7. The material for the main horn is cutting edge without coloration. Put it this way, this is a horn for the adults, not for the boys. It is made for serous listners who know what they want.
The end results of this project give birth to a 445kg per channel Horn tower with immense majestic presence.
The boxes filled up the streets on Saturday. This is only a partial view. And the man in black is Mr. Ralph Krebs.