Skip to content
Options

A Special Day !

Congratulations to the launch of AE website!

I am very glad to see the "evolution" of AE since the very beginning. Their products are really amazing and after sales service are superb.

I have moved to Shanghai for about 2 years. I thought my hi-fi journey would stop at the point before my move because the choices of hi fi equipment in China would be relatively limited and the import duty could be very high. Frankly, I was quite happy for that as I thought the chance of being "poisoned" by the good friends would be lower. Obviously, I am wrong as geographic location is a not barrier to their "superb" service.

Buying good stuff from someone who knows the products is really a pleasure. If u want to know more about the detailed mechanism behind, you will get more than you expected. A free course on physics/electronics! Or if u want to sit back and just enjoy what you have purchased, you wont be disappointed as well. Just like me, I bought a pair of speakers that I had no experience before, even I never heard of the brand! Dont get me wrong that I have a lot of money to "try", I am just an ordinary white collar who cares about $.

The feeling is mixed to have friends who are so passionate to music/hifi and they can supply lots of "exotic" stuff, as long as u have the $.....

Looking positively, I saved a lot of unnecessary "tuition fee" to reach the current level of satisfaction.

BTW, AE should have special promotion/offer to loyal customers to celebrate on this special day!

Comments

• Options
    Yes, special offer! Special offer!! Just for the whole suite of SMR EE cables, I think I deserve at least a custom made SMR EE power distributor with all internal wiring on SMR EE cable. This may be a special project that I would request AE to launch when I have sufficient $$$.

• Options
    Dear Marvel,

A custom EE power distributor would be an interesting project and I think that you do deserve it considering that you are using a complete suit of SMR EE cables.

I look forward to working on it.

Best regards,
    Ulrik
  • Options
    Dear Ulrik,

It is so nice to hear from you again!

I have taken the advice of AE and Jeff from Taiwan to replace the last power cord to SMR EE last month. Now I have 2 SMR EE digital running from 2 transports into the Heritage DAC, SMR EE interconnect from DAC to preamp and to power. SMREE speaker and 6 SMR EE power filling up the mono, preamp, DAC, transport and power bar...

I will talk to AE when I am ready to take this on but certainly there are already a few interested parties from Taiwan so this project would have already got the necessary sponsorship.

You are making a Special EE speaker for Taiwan and that is so exciting to me! Linnman is using the jumper and he said a speaker cable + jumper is better than 2 pairs of speaker cable which is rather unconventional. Can you share more the reason behind?

Keep up with your marvelous work!
    Marvel