Skip to content
Options

Vertere : HBS power cable/HB series/Turntable/AC phase management centre

Comments

• Options
    The new Vertere Mystic Cartridge on a Vertere SG tonearm & turntable at The Audio Video Show 2019 in Poland:

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2019/11/fm-acoustics-zellaton-vertere-fabers.html?m=1
  • Options
    Vertere flagship power cable: HBS

• Options
    I love Vertere. How does this flagship power cable doing?
  • Options
    Vertere 條新旗艦電源是非常創新的產品。因為此缐集中於:音符起動前後的迅間大細聲變化的過程,和由大能量突然收到差唔多無聲的一剎那空間感。樂團突然加速或減速的交代,極度震撼(在我家中的系統。)
  • Options
    此缐是因為Touraj想突破電源缐的界限(大部分是調聲),卻完全忽略了動態的分析力。有能量,不代表能分解樂器羣組的不同「力度」。速度也不只是只有快這個形容詞。在指揮的支配下,樂團(又或者sub group) 突然轉速是常常發生,此缐突別能夠分析速度的變化。
  • Options
    This HBS power cable is very special.  It unveils plenty hidden dynamic cues.  I have to say this power cable changes the way I appreciate symphony.  It had always been tonality beauty. But HBS balances tonality with dynamic of all type and scale. 
  • Options
    And where is my damn HBS??? Is TJ still sleeping with Santa?  
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    TJ, 

Redline power cable KO my German power cable instantly in both my Vertere Record player and the DaVinci turntable.  I think it is a big bang for the buck!

With the above, I am going to replace the german power cable by the HBS in the Saxum power amp.  
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    The german power cable is functionally very good and balanced.  Only that Redline is more lyrical and coherent. 
  • Options
    Voy, what’s the view on HBS?

I have been using it on preamp and the Vertere Phase Management Center.  Absolutely gorgeous!  Transients and attack are top top notch with much better energy explosion.  

• Options
    Marvel

HBS is such a damn good power cable.   The transient resolution of my system improves night/day on Zanden Chukoh preamp.  I am using 2 x Argeno FMR EE power on Zanden Chouku for more than 2 years (those guys are catching up still mistakenly believe Netherlands’ lady is their damn darling; what the fuck is going on all these years in education?). The world goes nuts, robbing toilet paper, preparing for world war 3; seen from this way, audiophiles went nuts much earlier in a constant manner.  They are just arrogant held hostage by vested interest groups.  We are one big force too!  The divide perpetuates just like the fucking world. 

Before end of the world, I am awaiting Gaia to resurrect my dirty soul. I trust every damn words of PT because those videos recorded by his iPhone (is it true?) are simply phenomenal in quality. My friends most don’t believe it was recorded by iPhone. We tried many times, nowhere fucking close!  Will find a way to send a few to Captain Cook. The next differentiator for IPhone 12 against the rest should focus on audio playback quality against Samsung which is really shit, I mean real fucking shit.  Camera as a differentiator has more audiences but they don’t fucking know the biggest quality Differentiator is audio!

To run a full circle back to your question, yes HBS is a no brainer power cord for the price. But PT’s latest management reserving the mightiest by placement is intriguing. Out of the box ideas sometimes work to the extreme. And I agree. 
  • Options
    And are you prepared by the “Dalby shock” after the COVID-19 shock to the insane world! The last chapter of Inferno by Dante - Paradiso - Virgil has to reach the peak of heaven to experience the love of God. There are 9 levels to reach the peak of heaven, symmetrical to 9 levels of hell.  

I am prepared, although I don’t fucking know what is it. PT seals his damn lip so damn tight!
  • Options
    I felt exhausted guessing what ‘Dalby Shock’ might be.  I am in!

• Options
    ‘Dalby Shock’ might just be the phrase. 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Giant killer from Vertere... Redline power cable...