Skip to content
Options

HARTVIG Signature tunrtable

13»

Comments

• Options
    I have used it for the Origine...refer to some previous post in this thread. I also tried using the Dalby feet but the effect is not as dramatic as using the Dalby Feet directly onto the rack. That would mean the Hartvig platform has already tackled a large part of the noise due to mechanical vibration.
  • Options
    Hartvig master reference board underneath NVS with Dalby Lignum Duo feet (very rare) in between.
  • Options
    This board is indispensable!
  • Options
    So this is a real deal!1 The gold-copper platter, Thales arm, master reference platform, battery supplied motor...I am sure this Hartvig setup can challenge many other mega setup....
  • Options
    I went to Master Chik's place to listen to the Hartvig turntable again last week....the Wadax, being a digital phonostage, does not exhibit any difference from a top notch analog phono. I am indeed also using the Wadax as my phono in my own system. The setting of the input gain and volume in the Wadax is the key matching criteria for good sounding via it as a phonostage. In the past, I simply set everything to 0.0db and simply adjust the volume in the preamp and this is totally WRONG !!

Master Chik, being a vinyl guy, has an open mind to try various setting, plus and minus on the two variables mentioned above until he is satisfied that the output going into the preamp has maximised the signal strength in all fronts.

When I followed the steps to setup my Wadax back home, I was simply stunned by the widening on the dynamic range! There is no change in terms of resolution and details, it is just like a tiger released from the cage!

Back to the Hartvig setup in Chik's place...I really encourage all vinyl lovers who know where his place is to pay a visit, it is one of the best setup I have ever heard, regardless of the price.

Marvel
  • Options
    A review by Roy Gregory:

http://www.theaudiobeat.com/equipment/hartvig_signature_tt.htm

This is a review done without the pure copper platter and the Hartvig Master Reference platform.

Enjoy the review!
  • Options
    a new comer who joins the Origine club and will be using the Hartvig master reference platform to isolate it from any mechanical vibration....pending his report....
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Thanks Marvel for introducing Hartvig to me. It is very quiet, dynamic and musical. Its compact size makes it possible for me to enjoy analog sound in my limited space.
  • Options
    Man,

this is a battery driven tyrntable and its quietness is harvested from the appropriate application of the materials on the platform, brushless motor and the reference platform where your turntable sits...good job by master chik to set up the Simplicity2 and Ikeda for you.