Skip to content

PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2011

2»

Comments

• It is tremendously difficult to pick just one. What comes to my mind first is: Artemis amplifiers by Analog Domain, Trinity Phono and Vekian OPUS digital suite. All of them bring me to an "uncharted" zone. I am not aware what solid state amplification can achieve to the service of music. I have never imagined reproduction of digital can reached this level until the arrival of the Opus. I have never experienced a distortion-free phono stage as much as the Trinity.
  • I vote for TROY and CASTA SPEAKER ...product of the year. Thanks
  • My choice is NeoDeo NR22 cd player.
  • edited December 2011
    I will pick 絕對創造的"添"喇叭線! I think for the price I obtained 好過換機!.
  • I am thinking whether I should vote for opus or K10. My final decision is K10 for its cost-effectiveness. It really worth more than every penny spent!
  • K10 is my choice. Orion should be a strong contestant but I can't confirm until I setup my system in HK.
  • A new friend to you all.

2011 is a year of transformation to my audio setup. I finally try the opium by AE and there's no turning back...

I don't want to repeat the accolades to most of the brilliant products which I am honoured to own some of them. But Dalby wins my heart.

The Ebony feet blends body & soul. It makes me feel & touch my favourite recordings. Be it a musical, a rock concert, a Canton Pop, or a piano recital, I can attend them all in one night.

Hats off to Mr Dalby!
  • My choice is NEODIO NR22 CD player. It plays music as much as your senses can comprehend. It is another understatement. Great value in a cmopact package. I have not felt I got more than what I paid for two decades.