Skip to content
Options

Greatest War of Amplifiers in September

Comments

• Options
    巨匠 to arrive tomorrow?
  • Options
    J, I am looking for an amplifier for quite some time. I am not a fan of Asian coloration. I never doubt your selection of fine gears but hybrid design in the past two decades had not yield any result. Robert Koda's website explains his technical philosophy well. I respect him not following the "Kondo" way while showing respect for component quality. That's the spirit to move forward, not living in someone else's shadow.

I know it is a serious amp for serious people. The judgment is in the listening test. And I do trust your judgment. Too scant info for the Skyline.

But I was told DSo, Marvel and Bigpiece had a crush on it. Can anyone of you tell me more about the Skyline?
  • Options
    巨匠是否今天到?
  • Options
    The label says "Fine Musical Instrument" to depict an audio amplifier.
  • Options
    I somewhat feel the power of "巨匠" when I opened the box.
  • Options
    I find some fine cloth for cleaning and a certificate.
  • Options
    The amplifiers
  • Options
    Both channel share ONE power supply (extremely heavy). The good news is JUST ONE POWER CORD for both amplifiers!
  • Options
    The 5842 tubes at the input stage.
  • Options
    The Whole Team. Mr.DV just called and said will come immediately at 4pm
  • Options
    Finish of the chassis is well done. You can tell from the "texture"
  • Options
    I finally understand why Robert Koda describes the Takumi as "Amplifier in its ultimate Form". The 3 unit chassis looks very substantial.
  • Options
    I can't tell why i m so interesting to this amp, i can't wait to go listen first.
  • Options
    That's quite an amp!
  • Options
    You've got me excited. Important thing is how does it sound?