Skip to content
Options

Danny's Horny day

Cessaro Crew Action began at 11:00a.m.

Comments

• Options
    As usual, Ralph cannot wait to drill and get the speakers out of the crates....
  • Options
    One channel arrived at Danny's doorstep
  • Options
    The wooden horn
  • Options
    The golden horn
  • Options
    Say goodbye to Avalon....
  • Options
    Ralph was mounting the feet below the speakers
  • Options
    Initial setup completed at 12:30pm. The first few minutes already shocked Danny out of his chair. This is not an exaggeration. Danny was indeed very shocked and experienced an unprecedented level of dynamic and sound openness within this home.
  • Options
    At 1:15pm, Ralph asked if Danny was satisfied (the machines not even warmed up yet) with the bass. Danny said he wanted more bass decaying details. Ralph immediately took the drivers out and take away some damping materials. At that time, I was talking to myself: "Why not wait until the machines warmed up before doing changes." They are real quick.
  • Options
    We placed one phase corrector at each channel to further reduce noises.
  • Options
    Ocean of Argento Olympic Reference pc and SMR/SR interconnects.
  • Options
    Danny smiling happily at his listening position listening to Diana Krall
  • Options
    The Wavac 805 matches perfectly with the Cessaro providing a very dynamic and lively experience for me, Charles and Ralph. We listened to all kind of music from 1:30pm non-stop till 5:45pm without feeling bored and tired.
  • Options
    Danny is truly impressed by the speakers. My words are not adequate enough to describe his joy and constant awe seen from his face today. What a great afternoon we had today!
  • Options
    Danny c hing,

Wow what a system there!!! Share us more! Thanks & i think u will need SRA very soon...

c.c.n

***Don't u agree d Camera should upgrade in urgent?
  • Options
    What a pictorial tour here! How does this system compare to Marvel's?