Skip to content
Options

Product of the Year 2020

2»

Comments

• Options

I thought I had sufficient time to jot a few lines before year end, but I guess better be late than never.

I think this is a record year for AE in terms of the number of new & interesting products introduced.  There are so many of them, in my mind I would broadly group them into the follow categories.

Most Innovative product must go to Air Blade. 

Must have infrastructure goes to Tory NG and Wellfloat.

Most Exquisite and Unforgettable experience to me is Dalby Pirueta record wight, FMR EEE    

• Options
    I couldn’t decide as I had been waiting for the delivery of EEE so that I can make the call.  

I would vote for Tripoint Troy NG as product of the year in conjunction with EEE as they work in heaven together.  The 1st runner up is Air Blade because it game changes the technology of tweeter. Dispersion matters much more than extension, I wholeheartedly agree given the field experience. 
  • Options
    My vote goes to Annapurna, as it transformed Divin Lab by revealing the ultimate details which were obscured by some noises we couldn't treat without it. I think it is the pivotal point for Divin Lab's big consistent improvement thereafter. 
    Another vote goes to FMR EEE ground cable due to its jaw dropping effect. It doesn't just drain away more amount of ground noise, but it could drain away some sort of ground noise that could not be drained by any other ground cables on earth. 
    Man
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Over the decades we have had an annual informal vote amongst our customers on the products that best exemplifies the spirit of Audio Exotics: the best of the best on what moves the music to new heights! This year, we have decided to formalise the tradition with an official stamp given the radiance of our global influence alongside the maturity and ever demanding nature of our community.

https://www.audioexotics.com/news/audio-exotics-products-of-the-year-award-2020/
    From now on at the beginning of a new year, we shall pick the three products with the highest count of online and offline votes.  Votes will come from community members that have critically auditioned or own the products.  It can be electronics, speakers, cables, and accessories.  The goal is to encourage our partners to keep breaking new ground through their expertise to the service of music.

The winners of the Product of the Year award in 2020 are (no order of first to last):

https://www.audioexotics.com/product/arya-air-blade-tweeter-audio-exotics-product-of-the-year-2020/