Comments

• Options
    Master Chik set up another set today.
  • Options
    The popularity continues....
  • Options
    Dear Mr. J.Lam,

Hello!
    We were given best Goldfingerprint by a review of stereo cartridge "Madake" from High Fidelity of Polish audio magazine company.
    Goldfingerprint is the most valuable prize of High Fidelity which a craftsman is given.
    The company where High Fidelity gave Goldfingerprint is only six companies so far.
    We are proud of this splendid prize.
    Various content to be related to Madake is written to a review in detail.
    Please see a review.

http://highfidelity.pl/@main-562&lang=en

Best Regards,
    Noriyuki Miyajima
    Miyajima-Lab
  • Options
    I and loading my Madake at 240 Ohms into dedicated MC Phono stage -still experimenting

there seems to be no consensus as to the "best " sounding loading into an active Stage--interesting

Great cart though!

BruceW
  • Options
    植師父 working on Simplicity 2/Madake on a Da Vinci Unison yesterday.
  • Options
    Owner is immensely satisfied as usual.
  • Options
    The Thales Compact II turntable with double flywheel system sounds like a big turntable. Image is solid and stable. Density is high.  Dynamic is impactful. Transients are fast 

• Options
    I and master Chik went up to set up another Thales Compact 2/Simplicity 2/Madake today

• Options

The best loading so far for me with the Madake on the Vertere Reference TT and Reference Tonearm  using Vertere Absolute reference HB Balanced phono cables seems to be 260 Ohms and on the Trinity phono 300 Ohms. With The Wadax it is already taken care of for you.

This will of course vary from system to system.

Good luck. Changes will be subtle but very important.