Skip to content
Options

Marvel talking with the Soul of Raven AC

Marvel was telling Thomas, "I don't want to waste time, get me the 3-motor version!"

Comments

• Options
    Thomas replied to him, "Give me some time, Marvel bro. Also, I am using the Tron 7 as my phono stage but you are using the Syren's phono section with the 3-motor Raven, it got to sound seriously damn good!"
  • Options
    My major gain on that night talking with Thomas was the exact way of setting up the RavenAC turntable paying attention on the levelling of the motor and which face of the belt should be in touch with the patter as both setups would affect drastically the performance.

It was too short our conversation before Thomas had to rush!

Marvel
  • Options
    Wow another top to bottom tailor made audio services for Marvel bro. Voy is truly envious.
  • Options
    Come on Voy,

Marvel is a real amateur in this front and needs coaching, mentoring and this is not applicable to veteran like you...

Having said that, I think without AE, it would not happen...it is part of the excitment that I enjoy 'shopping' at AE. I am concious that the bill might have already been factored into the pricing though!!

Marvel
  • Options
    I cannot believe you in particular the pricing part. I am with Voy this time.

Jeff from Dubai