Skip to content
Options

to Mr. Wavac, for HE833 v1.3

Hi, Mr. Wavac, I know you is the proud owner of wavac 833 v1.3 and experienced on many HiFi gear. I have several question regarding the 833:
Is wavac 833 v1.3 value for the money?
Compare with your pervious gear, what is the strength and what is the weakness?
How long of the warm up time to reach the best performance?
Looking forward for your comment, Many thank!

Comments

• Options
    Oh my friend, have you join the wavac club?
    The 833 v1.3 is the most dynamic tube amp I have ever own. The dynamic is huge. The mid-range is silky, beautiful. My family feels the actual singer is in our living room with this pair of amp. I owned Goldmund Millienium, a short trial of Telos 2500, and the 833 v1.3 easy beat these two, at least my family member says so. Like all tube, it is around 30 minutes to warm up. Right out of the box, you will amaze by the craftmanship. The sound is nothing to worry, endorse by experts around the world. When is yours arrive?
  • Options
    The only weakness is price! Almost USD70k!
  • Options
    This is a serious pair of amplifier. The problem is you don't know what to change afterwards. I once saw a pair of 833 v1.3 running side by side with FM811 in Tianjian. The FM811 was in 2nd hand shop in Guangzhou one week later.
  • Options
    Mr.Wavac, I still consider of it since the weakness point, the price.
    I'm user the PR-T1, Once fall into the world of wavac, you can't U-turn.
    Very transparent and silky I never hear before.
    My MX-R is serve me very well now but I think the mid-range still can improve.
    I have review my finance status and if order 833 not let me bankrupt, I Think I will go ahead.
  • Options
    You won't regret but only pride.
  • Options
    Do we have two Mr.Wavac in the community? Mr.Zanden, Mr.Baldur, who is Mr.Tron? It is getting more and more colorful. Go! Go! Go!
  • Options
    My guess: Mr. Tron = R Voy
  • Options
    I'm very admiring the point of Mr. Wavac. The aim of music is impression human mind,
    If our family member can enjoy music together and give us some support and sharing, I think this is the most beautiful thing, not matter the room acoustic, matching gear or some else, just listen the music.
  • Options
    studiogrey, did you join the 833 club?
  • Options
    Mr. Wavac, my 833v1.3 will arrive end of Aug.
    Happy listening!
  • Options
    Welcome to the club! You can drive any speaker with the 833. What speaker is yours? I am waiting for the german horn. Mr.Zanden will get his pair very soon. I wait till end of 07 or next year.
  • Options
    Studiogrey,will you get the Zanden superclock system as source to accommodate the new arrival of your super wavac amp?
  • Options
    Mr.Wavac, I'm used the Esoteric P/D-03 for my source so can't experience the upgrade of super clock.
    You using the Zanden as your source?
  • Options
    studiogrey, yes I am using Zanden 2000p/5000s. With the wavac super amp, you may want to consider the Zanden super clock system. When Zanden and wavac put together, it is truly a musical experience. There is no more hi fi sound.