Skip to content

AE to supply Ultra End electronics for all LIVE concerts at Theatre 2 at HKCE from Aug 11-13

13»

Comments

• Final tuning and adjustment.  99% is not good enough for my partner !  

• Very serious rehearsal!  William and Eugene tried best to match their music and singing into our exotics system.  Good work !  Excellent outcome ! 
  • I could not believe Kenny B (an idol since my childhood) was singing via my electronics and speakers.  It is surreal and yet so real.  
  • The AE show session was groundbreaking and yet so touching. More than 300 audiences enjoyed immense musicality one song after another chosen by Lincoln.  The quality of all recordings is reference class.  Through the distortion free and extreme precise Trinity golden reference electronics alongside with the Cessaro Voice of Theatre in an acoustically treated theatre hall, the sound was so touching.  I mean it was really touching, as so many visitors complimented the whole system to me, Jlam, Lincoln etc.  We were all very moved by the encouragement.  
  • The Tripoint Troy signature was solely connected to the active crossover of the horn system further reducing ground noises to minimal.  AC noises are handled by 2 x Trinity Golden Reference AC Conditioners.  The noise level of the whole system renders a pristine sense of purity that was profoundly shared and felt by all audiences (including audiences in the first row facing directly to the woofers.  How do I know?  Because they came to tell me!)
  • I need sometime to digest everything as my feelings hitherto remain highly charged.  I will share more after I calm down.
  • Hi everyone,

I am the young guy who play CD on these three days. First I have to apologise for my bad performance, I hope I can do better next year. 

The people I need to thankful so much are PT and JLam! They are really patient and kind to teach me. I have been visited so many audio companies, I can only say, the are really top sale. But PT and JLam, they are different, since the first I met them, the are the really one truly know they are dealing with music playback, a $800 pay per day with 3days top notch audio system, what can I ask for.

The truth is, I have told PT why the sound is different from his own show and he answers me in a very detailed way. And on the second day, when Kenny B started to sing, I realised what PT said, and impressed me so much!

Bless AE will be more greater than ever!

Thomas
  • Thomas, 

How do you find the Synaestec room, I notice you were there listening for quite a long while on Friday that week.

Marvel
  • Dear Marvel,

By your name of course! I liked your Facebook page long time ago. So when I saw the Marvel Music Group, I just got in immediately!!! But what made me stay long is the sound. The sound is so smooth, comfortable and lively. However I noticed the room is bad and the room sound made the sound a bit dirty.

Thanks,
    Thomas
  • But the sound is really good and I see no room can beat yours, even theatre ii(sorry Chris). I think a more musical sound is more suitable for home listening.
  • Thomas,

Were you the one who were responsible for the track selection in Theatre 2? Thanks for your good job.  i wish to point out that you had made a wrong comparison.  Theatre 2 is 8000 square feet, whereas the booth on 4th floor is around 300 square feet per room. The purpose and application are also different. Marvel's room is better than many others on 4th floor, many concur.  I also agree.  But again you are referencing apple to orange, that is not logically correct.

• Dear Raymond, 

I don't really understand the physical characteristics of the space so thanks for your words, I understand now. And thank you for your appreciation:).

Cheers,
    Thomas
  • Thomas,

Thanks for your appreciation.  To make a theater sounds like this is mega difference than making a much smaller booth to perform.  Just like you can cook very well for a group of 3-4 does not mean that you can manage to deliver a feast to a group of 30-40...But thanks for your support, I will get in touch with you via Chris to invite you for a home audition of my system.

See you
    Marvel
  • Dear Marvel,

I had learned that you have many treasures in your home! I hope I can see you soon too, haha
  • Thanks,
    Thomas