Skip to content

Skogrand flagship USB cable - Beethoven

Comments

• Ahem PT--Should be "And the Three Men I ADMIRE Most"--I hope the new cable didn't confuse the words so?--joking!

BruceW
  • Bruce

That was a typo. Thanks.
  • Sign me up for one. No need to listen. I trust your judgment
  • Anyone other than PT heard the system with Beethoven USB? I trust PT but I want to hear other's opinions too
  • Marvel, what about you? Had you listened to it?
  • Raymond, I have n't but surely during the upcoming Chinese New Year, I would. With the superb performance of Vertere, I cannot imagine this Beethoven USB would sound like in comparison.

Having said, I am using a family of the Skogrand Beethoven cables including the interconnect (recently acquired), power and speaker cable. it energises and vitalise the music to give lives and add movements in the course of listening. Emotion hidden or even concealed in the music are freed into the soundstage touching and connecting to my rusting nerve!

Will share more during the holiday.

Marvel
  • Anyone listened to Beethoven USB?
  • When is the next one due?
  • I finally got mine today!
  • Will try on Wadax and Trinity asap
  • Roman,

Are you getting yours? Marvel says you are hardcore fans of Beethoven
  • Jeff

How is it? Please share your impression. I am keen to know because the Beethoven series of cable is seriously damn out of this world.
  • My neighbor, who is a Priest, always listen music together with me. He always like me to play Handel's Messiah. He didn't know I changed to Beethoven USB cable beforehand. After a short session, he said to me, "Jeff, I am no hi fi nuts like you. But the biblical context conveyed by the chorus to my senses is much more holistic than last time. Purification of my soul is just so soothing. And the whole choir sang in unity religiously. Last time, the feeling of unity warmed by heart. This time, it is a hallowed feeling. Forget me if you don't understand. My spirit is cleansed for the betterment after a short listening session. Thank you."
  • With Vertere HB just beating the top USB cables in the mass market just a few months ago, the arrival of the Skogrand Beethoven USB really throw me out of the window on where the heck this world of cable technology would end? Vertere HB, in its outright, regardless of the price ( and indeed the top cables in the mass market is much more expensive) is faultless in delivering the details with an extreme quietness and linearity. Beethoven USB can be analogically described as the big brother of Vertere HB with every attributes 1 or 2 notches above Vertere HB.
  • Hi Jeff, I am very itchy to get this but I have got too many new toys lately, but Beethoven really has its own charm that no other brands can give, especially the aura it can produce around each music note. With Beethoven, I can feel, in addition to the clarity and all other hifi elements, the whole of the music. Give you an example, when I compared HB Interconnect with Beethoven, I can feel the singer's front half face in front of me with HB, but I can feel the presence of the whole person with Beethoven. This little difference can't be found in HB and Goebel, and this is why I can't unplug that Beethoven.
    Man