Skip to content
Options

Marvel, are you still using Neo?

We talked on the phone long long time ago. My job duty relocates me to Beijing. i will station here. To cut a long story short, my whole system has much bigger space to breath. The Neo's bass dyanmic release much more. My system is still a full suite of Orpheus. To me, space is very important, my wife admires the simple design. I just had one change. I have the Heritage now, amazing dac. I was inch close to buy the esoteric. A short visit to PT before the kharma was sold changed me decision.

I remember I asked you about the Horning Eufrodite, and you told me not to listen this speaker. Now with a much bigger apartment, I am getting itchy to get a pair. I can have both speakers due to more space.

Have you already changed to the Horning? What is your opinion of the Eufrodite versus the Neo? This speakers seem to find lover easily. I presume it is better than the Neo. My wife is an industrial deisgner. She thinks it is such a modern art that even if I buy a pair of Horning, we'll still keep this masterpiece.

Best Wishes

William

Comments

• Options
    William,

Posting in Beijing.. how admirable...I hope my Putonghua is good enough for my company to work there. We have some set up in Shanghai where Shanghai Bigpiece is enjoying his Raven and Eufrodite in his spacious 3000sq ft mansion....

I am still using Neo pairing with Baldur. Eufrodite would probably for me in 2008 but for the time being, my main concentration is learn more on LP and phono...You won't switch back to Neo if you are using Eufrodite unless you keep Neo as a collectable....Take an analogy, if you have the Herirtage, would you switch back to Orpheus 1SE DAC?

I have just received an email from my friend in Taiwan who visited Japan Dynamic Audio for a compaison among Burmester 970, Wadia931, Esoteric DAC and Heritage. You will be a happy owner of Heritage as my Taiwanese friend together with some there also believe Heritage is very outstanding...

Marvel
  • Options
    I am surprised you are still loyal to Neo. Considering the level of gears and cables you own, the latest being the craze rack, I thought you were using the the Eufrodite long time ago! My cables are all serenity se only, a few level powercords and two flows for the orpheus amps.

If I have the heritage, I will not collect o1se. But Neo and horning are different things. Many old audiophiles collect altec and jbl, I am just like them. It is all up to my wife, she likes the neo design.

I really like the Heritage. The sound is very lively.

William