Skip to content
Options

NVS direct drive analog system by Wave Kinetics - 1st in Asia

2»

Comments

• Options
    The soundstaging is amazing with tremendous dynamic headroom. I have never experienced such quietness from direct drive mechanism. Indeed, a real game changer.
  • Options
    NVS together with the Telea II tonearm and the very limited OrtofonA90, Trinity phono, which throws a huge and steady soundstage in AE 1 that has given me two hours of amusement and enjoyment! Vinyl performance is at the highest level that I have ever heard of in my entire life! The level of details and resolution is microscopically rich and flooded with lots of contrasts and endless layering, particularly in the bass frequency range! The turntable is dead quiet with unaudible noise platform, both pt and myself were only pleasantly disturbed by the dust on the records from time to time!
  • Options
    Do you mind if you can elaborate more?
  • Options
    The panorama of the musical soundstage offered by the NVS has expanded both horizontally and vertically making all my previous perception on a vinyl playback just like a 8R photo...I am just 'captivated' into the original venue when we listened to the live recording of the Beethoven violin concerto by Poutet....