Skip to content
Options

Syren Black Label

The Syren Reference Black Label by Tron finally arrived after waiting for more than 4 months. The outlook is exactly the same but the whole machine inside is completely different than before.

Comments

• Options
    More internal shots.
  • Options
    Another shot
  • Options
    Another shot
  • Options
    Very neat circuitry.
  • Options
    Although it is tempting, I'd wait for the Robert Koda preamp....
  • Options
    Marvel bro was one big supporter of the silver bat. This black label silver bat must be better than the old bat. Why not give it a try? I am hardcore fan of Tron Electric. Are you not anymore? Oh,,,,, I have forgotten you are the playboy....
  • Options
    The silver BAT I got from PT is already very good. Just cant imagine how the Black Label could sing....
  • Options
    Voy, a playboy would normally not revert back to the old well eventhough he is extremely thirsty..he will look for finding new water source...joking...I may consider Syren Black label as I listened to it in PT's system...a major step second only to the upgrade of his speaker system...are you using Black label...
    Marvel
  • Options
    The Tron syren is always in a class of its own for its simplicity and dynamism without coloring the mid range. But what troubles me the most is the patience required on the delivery. No doubt that Graham's work is just neat.