Skip to content
Options

An experience of a life time

PT,

I heard a lot of stories about you from Jeff. Honest, we did not really believe until Prof Hung visited you. Your space compare to my house in Taipei is small. When you played the Carmen disc, I feel uneasy and uncomfortable because I don't know audio reproduction can go this far.

The grandezza is an experience of a life time. We did not have time to test all music. For opera, it cannot be better. I read a post about 5 thumbs up. I gave 10 thumbs.

Alex

Comments

• Options
    Marvel bro, do you agree? You spent one full hour there, right?
  • Options
    Marvel,

I'd like to know your comment too, though I can never afford. I may buy the poor bat too.

Ju
  • Options
    Voy,

When vocalists sing, there are thousands of muscle movements alongside their various organs in their respiration system from mouth, nose deep down to the lung. PT's DV system is remarkably good in depicting this kind of movements in a way, I could feel vividly like sitting in front of the vocalists, be them Eason Chan in the concert or Bryn Terfel. They are so real and touching.

I cannot say if it is an experience of a life time, but PT's system has evolved into another league after this DV is something I am pretty sure of.

Julian, Voy has said in this forum, there is no need to be so humble, you can surely afford the Silver batman is you want to. I swapped back to Karan preamp last night in order to get more contrast observations about the Syren. My interim conclusion is that Syren is a young esquire who is outspoken, charming and sporty. It is jumpy, never short of tonal colors, acts and reacts fast. A bit like Jlam. Karan is a humble professional with skills and control, always resists the temptation of showing off. When the time comes, he will get the job well done and above other's expectation. A bit like PianoTuner.

Who is better? Better to keep them both!