Skip to content
Options

Zanden's master amplifier creation for Mr.Zanden: Model Wilson

Breaking news:

After many sleepness nights and countless hours of components/transformers selection plus long run-in period of more than 3 weeks, Model Wilson will be delivered to Hong Kong NEXT WEEK! Yamada san assures that this amp will surprise Mr.Zanden and all other critics. This is a unique item.

The bad news is he is working too hard for this project, he does need some rest, let alone many pending orders from the US. As a result, he cannot come to see us this time. When his health improves, he will certainly come to witness the partnership between Model Wilson and Cessaro Alpha One.

J

Comments

• Options
    This is truly exotic because I know so well the effort and pain involved in this custom project.
  • Options
    Congrat! I wonder how will Model Wilson compare to Tron 211 mono block.
  • Options
    Mr.Zanden, Yamada confirms to ship out the amps tomorrow. He could have ship them today but he wants to listen it for one more day. He is very satisfied and happy about his hard works. It should be standing confidently at your home on Friday or even Thursday if custom clearance is smooth.
  • Options
    Comments from yamada san about this amp:

"I believe nobody ever experience such true wide soundstage and fast speed sound by the push-pull amp. I feel they have not only the merit of push-pull amp but also some advantage of single-ended amp.
    We can forget the existence of loudspeaker."
  • Options
    Model Wilson to be delivered before 4pm today. I am very excited.
  • Options
    Finally here....
  • Options
    Model Wilson arrived before the rain started pouring again
  • Options
    The gift box was opened. This amp is much heavier than the 9600mk3 according to the transportation crew.
  • Options
    One channel standing tall.
  • Options
    The tube set
  • Options
    Mr.Zanden carefully installed all the tubes for one channel
  • Options
    Then, the right channel.
  • Options
    The amp began singing at 3:30pm. We were touched.
  • Options
    Zanden先生, 呢部amp以你為名真係夠face. 表現和9600KR有什麼分別?
  • Options
    發哥, Mr.Zanden is very busy at the moment. He will write more substantial report next week.