Skip to content
Options

The Power of Listening without Listening

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. Try to explore from different perspective. Try to learn by you heart.

Lets continue our adventure on this tremendous Music World.

Comments

• Options
    What is your future plan for AE?
  • Options
    There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till. The power which resides in him is new in nature, and none but he knows what that is which he can do, nor does he know until he has tried.

I woluld like to experience the Music World with all the members or I shall say Partners of Audio Exotics. Simply because I believe clients who love to join our campaign have the same thought as AE. AND they are all AE's treasure. Join together and try something new will give us joyfulness.

I do concern more about our experiments and studies about Hi End system than the material result of AE.Riches may enable us to confer favours, but to confer them with propriety and grace requires something that riches cannot give.

Therefore, first and foremost , explore the HI END World with all our Members with many different interesting means. You know what Mr. Tuner, The worst sin - perhaps the only sin - is to be joyless. Lets have fun in the Hi End world together.