Skip to content

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Dear AE fellows,

I wish everyone a very prosperious year ahead, good health and every moment of beautiful audio life.

Without your persistent support, AE would not have be able to grow at such speed despite the absence of high profile advertisement and a physical premise to demo our exotic stuff. Instead, we rely on skills, knowledge, custom solutions and fully dedicated after sales support/service to fortify your confidence in AE.

We are running into problems of inadequate human resources to satisfy demand for our services. If we cannot serve you well, we rather not take the business for the sake of business. I have decided to keep the current business model - private banking in Hi End Audio. We are interested in pushing your envelope.

We are also very keen to learn about your improvement as we believe hi end audio is not plug and play like the iPod. We are critical of our own customer's system but in a constructive manner. We are not interested in complimenting your system for the sake of doing more business. Rather, we want you to improve through existing resources. Only until bottlenecks have clearly surfaced would we recommend replacment of hardwares. We don't bluff. This is unconventional from business perspective as this hi end audio market is not a rapid growing one. But we opt for quality instead of quantity.

Over the past two years, our company has become even more famous overseas as audiophiles from rest of the world track our forum activities closely and many praise the quality of our forum participants. Some of them even follow what you do overseas. I find it amazingly happy to receive so many compliments.

Many of you have not met me in person. I hope to see all of you next Friday in our AE annual dinner. Last but not least is my enormous gratitude to PT and Master Wai for cradling such high quality audio community well known overseas. It is not only my pride but all yours too.

JLam Music Nation