Skip to content
Options

SRA convert

I would like to say thanks to AE and this forum for bringing SRA products to my attention. I ordered a large VR platform and took delivery of it last week. In short, it is everything I was told and then more.

With the VR in my system, I noticed it brings out texture in music like no other platforms and isolation devices I have tried. Although the increase in resolution is subtle in my already fairly resolute system, but the overall effect was not at all small. In addition, the sound stage expands dramatically, which is a big improvement on a previous shortcoming of my system. Overall, the best part of the platform is that it brings forth a very balanced, resolute, and natural presentation, and I have yet to find any negative.

I attended CES last week, I went to the Lamm/SRA room and met with Kevin Tellekamp, he is obviously a very nice and knowledgeable guy, and his room was one of the best sounding in the show. I have also seen several other rooms using SRA platform or racks, a good testimony to its product.

Comments