Skip to content
Options

Thank you all for your geneorus support to AE in 07!

Dear AE fellows,

When AE was initially established, it was meant to be more like an internet chatgroup rather than a full blown audio establishment. I had no plan. I had no shop and still have none as of now (there are no plans whatsoever). I only have PT who have performed magic through his passion and knowledge to build a community that is truly exceptional in every regards.

The success of Argento in the hands of Mr.Li needs no further elaboration. The FLOW has become a household name in the audio community. The recent launch of Olympic Reference represents another immediate climax. Other than that, Mr.Li and Mr.Poon of Venice Audio have done excellent job in promoting Wavac and Zanden throughout 2007. Without their help, the community would not have grown at such rapid speed putting a lot of delivery pressure on our business partners.

For those who has bought any products from AE via Mr.Li/Mr.Poon, AE has prepared a little Xmas gift for all of you. It is a CD (European version) showcasing the vocalism of Bryn Terfel singing Mozart's favorite opera pieces. The recording is excellent. Even if you don't understand what the Italian/German language, the music of Mozart is easy to follow (Classical music has no lyrics anyway, but we are all somehow connected).

Other than using audiophile CDs to test system, my aim is to raise the evaluation standard a bit more. There are tremendous dynamic, energy and transient information from a single voice. It is very often so a small orchestra is performing behind the soprano/baritone. The singers are often moving in the stage too while performing. Track number 8 and number 10 of this CD are not easy to handle. If one can play this CD well, chance is high that other kind of music will perform equally well in your system. This is a disc that PT and myself constantly test our incoming audio equipments to judge whether they could meet our standard.

The CDs can be collected from Venice Audio starting tomorrow (12/22).

Once again, thank you for everyone's support in 07. We will work harder in 08. I guarantee there will be many more surprises.

Have fun! Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

JLam Music Nation

Comments

• Options
    I truly enjoy services provided by AE. The personal attention put forth is unequalled in the industry, especially for a troublesome guy like me.
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    多謝哂!今年我玩出彩虹!
  • Options
    哈哈以後帶一隻碟出街就夠.
  • Options
    What about Taiwan customers?
  • Options
    I am throroughly happy with AE. Audio has never been so fun until you guys come to the scene.
  • Options
    As a close follower of the products from AE, I really see a lot of changes in this company in the recent 2 years not only in the product viarieties but also on the pace of new product coming up like fireworks. In many occasions, I talk to PT on how he manages to deal with so many products and always be on top of the product design, mix and match, fine tuning, etc. PT's unrelented effort to strive for perfection is the key drier behind pushing everybody, including myself, in learning whilst enjoying music. It is a community on cross cultivation and challenging the norm.

Jlam, well, a rather busy person whom I tried to get hold of him for a dinner since Mid-autumn festival. Part of it is my fault because I am dragged for a few trips in-between when J was less busy and when I became more free, he is busy. J has a high demand not just on his products but also on his customers. He cares very much about making the investment of his customer turning into fruition. A young entrepreneur really putting customer, integrity, self esteem in front of money. My due respect to him!!

My salute to AE and all their brilliant designers behind the scene!!

Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Musical New Year !!

Marvel
  • Options
    Merry Xmas to all AE fellows. Warm wishes from Taiwan.
  • Options
    Merry Xmas! I hope AE can deliver goods faster in 08. It is painful to wait.