Skip to content
Options

Mid Autumn AE Audio Activities

I take the liberty to propose some audio activities during this week. I am NOT sure whether the following fellows are free in the next week. If not, I apologize.

First, I am sure many would like the audition the Wavac 833 in Studiogrey's setup. The good news is that is tailored made Ohio XL+2 platform (one of the very few that exceeds Kevin's original spec) will arrive prior Mid-Autumn festival. Studiogrey, please advise availability.

Second, many have expressed to me many many times to visit Marvel bro's super audio base. Lately, Franck treated his room to his astonishment. Vinyl lovers can test out his 3-motor big Raven mating with exotic wavac/tron phono.

Third, I strongly recommend anyone who has keen interest on Orpheus/Horning/Wavac to visit Charles. I have personally taken a lot of efforts to improve this system. Yesterday, I went again to Yuen Long immediately after my Singapore trip to clean up his room noises to a state that shocked himself especially when one silver resonator was put inside his fringe alongside 3 pieces of phase corrector in three different right angle positions. I personally think this is a very good system now on all kind of music.

Studiogrey, Marvel, and Charles, please advise availability. If not free, simply say so. I understand all of us are busy man.

Katongkid, I wish you are in HK to witness our relentless audio fever.

PT

Comments

• Options
    ;( yeah! wish I was there. Well... maybe next time I'm in Hong Kong
  • Options
    I'm O.K on 26/Sep.
    afternoon time
  • Options
    Unfortunately I am not available on 26Sep during day time as I have promised my son to play radio control cars (for those who are familiar, I am playing buggy 1:8 gasoline in Tseung Kwan O)...but I can be free at night....

• Options
    26 Sep 下午 2:00p.m 後可以
  • Options
    Wow ! PARTY !!!

• Options
    ccn, where do you want to go?
  • Options
    Wait for your arrangement! I just like to meet the old & New friend.
  • Options
    This problem is I am tied up by my baby because my maid will be on leave on public holiday. Why don't I pass Charles' contact to you? You guys will have lots of common lanugage as he heard the DV with the Heritage. You can of course contact Studiogrey as you already know each other. I will call you soon today.
  • Options
    ok
  • Options
    studiogrey,

check mobile messege!

• Options
    cnn, sorry but back from china yesterday, can't join the party at charles home.
    the SRA is stunning!!!!!
    like upgrade the power Amp into next level!
    never imagine how a stand can do it.
    I still can't believe until now.
  • Options
    You may need one for your PR-T1 soon.
  • Options
    Studiogrey, welcome to the SRA club. You will only use more and more. What about the craze rack?
  • Options
    Studiogrey,

Like somethings upgrade Ah!
  • Options
    Charles,

Many thanks for your invited! Very nice set-up & nice sweet home!

c.c.n