Skip to content
Options

The magnificient Tron 211

The chassis is beautiful piece of work

Comments

• Options
    Side view of the amp. The chassis is stainless steel polished to mirror finish to very high standard.
  • Options
    Marvel bro, the 211 is the missing brother of our Syren. Let's be realistic, 300B got not meat to drive the Eufro. German tank may be too powerful for the Horning. This is the one.
  • Options
    Oh, mavel bro, I have forgotten you are on the horny route. It ain't matter, the horny way loves the 211 too. Graham of Tron uses horn speaker as design reference.
  • Options
    Voy,

Congratulations! The amp is really gorgeous. What is your initial impression of it? Is your 211 a full blown Silver owl? How does it pair up with the Silver bat?

Pound is going up and I believe this beast will become more expensive, I am farther and farther away from it!! sigh....
  • Options
    marvel bro, use your imagination.
  • Options
    marvel bro, when is your german bomber due?
  • Options
    marvel, no session for imagination? The sound is warm and rich. The silver bat takes care of the dynamic/transient parts.
  • Options
    Voy,

So 211 must be a very good match (should inherently be) with the Silver Bat. Is yours a full blown version? I know the basic version is already stunning and wonder if a full blown version would sound like.

German tank...well...it is under extensive long hours stress test because the shiping to and fro is expensive and it is important to ensure the highest quality to avoid any teething problem. As a consumer, I respect such attitude on quality and am quite happy to wait.

Marvel
  • Options
    I always want the best just like you.
  • Options
    Why not put a period on the Neo sooner? Time for a change, marvel bro.
  • Options
    How are you Tron chaps doing? The new tron amp is lovely. Lately, I travel all the time between HK and the UK. There is hardly any quality time for quality music. Still, I bite the bullet and got a pair of small horning. I got no time to do some serious listening. The Tron seems driving it ok. The sound is lovely, crispy, and sexy. My wife love this speaker. I think it is a bargain.

Marvel, there is another chap using Neo in Discovery Bay with orpheus electronics. He will change to the big Hornings soon. He is a silent reader of this forum. I met him in Welcome last evening. We chat about audio and..... coincidentally about Marvel bro. We are surprise that you are still using Neo with so many additions of audio jewels in the front ends. That craze rack is really crazy.

We are well aware of your horny choice. Will you drive the Cessaro Horn with the german tank?
  • Options
    Rob, he will.
  • Options
    Robert,

Jlam is right, I will go horny in 2008. For the rest of 2007, I will continue with Neo on the system which I still find it a piece of jewel in the arena of mulitple drivers speakers. At this price range and size, there is simply no contender that I know of.

Marvel