Skip to content

Marvel, thank you let me buy Zanden superclock transport

Marvel,

Just want to say thank you let me buy the Zanden superclock transport. I can sell my Kalista now. The K is a good transport too. I continue dislike the unnatural high frequency of this transport. The bass is too powerful, lower mid bass always protrue out, sometimes congest.

A big thank you to Franck\'s acoustic tools help correct room problems. After the treatment, the unnatural high is there still. bass congestion problem no more, but mid-bass always protrude. It is quite good on orchestra.

I listen the zanden several time in tuner home. I think this is what music should sound like.

I don\'t understand why big brother Marvel not interested in superclock. The superclock governs the transmission of both clock signal and digital signal. Even the hertage generate its own clock, the superclock transport still have better quality of digital signal transmission. Yamada in his email also explains superclock improve digital signal tranmission, even the dac has its own clock.

Anyway, a big thank you to you. I really ejoy this exclusiveness.

Julian

Comments

• Julian,

I know I will miss it but as long as there will be no AB comparison between Zanden and Zanden with SC, I think I am still a happy listener and that gives me a stronger desire for the Heritage Transport! (very Ah Q...)

Enjoy the SC and this is a genuine exclusive item!

Marvel
  • Even small brother like me can tell the big difference between the two in tuner home. I don\'t own it. You have transport and I think you vist tuner home much more than me.

I don\'t get your logic. But anyway thanks.
  • Julian,

Please don\'t be so humble and there is no need to thank me. To do business with AE, one has to act fast especially on exclusive stuff like this. I think your behaviour suits this model and I need to act fast next time when deals like this come forth.

Get a pair of Zanden 2000P and 5000SigDAC and you will enjoy the full benefit of the SC upgrade.

Marvel