Skip to content
Options

“Pirueta” by Dalby Audio Design

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2020
    The demonstration of Pirueta is far far beyond my imagination. I would never think a record weight could deliver such miraculous improvement until I experienced it myself. 

Though the Westrex cutting machine curve demo of the Zanden 1200S phono was a game changer feature rendering unprecedented improvements on almost all US made recordings, the improvements were somewhat within my expectation given Yamada san’s genius works proven in the past 10 years. 

However, once Pirueta was spinning atop the Da Vinci EQ deck/Durand Tosca arm/Fuuga cartridge, it transcended the whole system instantly! It cleared a layer of mist that I was never aware of in my numerous visits to Divin Lab. The background was so dark unveiling tons of emotional details that makes the listening experiences intoxicating. 

We were melted down by the harmonious vocalism of Simon and Garfunkel's “Sound of Silence” with Dalby’s Constellation record weight atop Da Vinci EQ.  Once the record weight was changed to Pirueta, I could hear their souls infused into every note exemplified by clear diction and smooth lyrical coherence.  Phrasing had more contrasting pauses and elongations. Delivery of energy was natural.  Tonal colour was balanced. Everything was just so human. I could easily feel the grief of the song. 

This unique crown jewel has the power to unleash the human and artistic aspects of music deeply hidden deeply inside the grooves of the vinyl recordings. Pirueta could well be the only art object available on earth unlocking them.  I am speechless. 
    Man
  • Options
    這一個”Pirueta”是發掘情感的東西,我被毒後徹夜難眠!!
  • Options
    This record clamp is the craziest I’ve ever heard, so smooth, so emotional, so coherent. Apart from the price there’s really nothing more to ask for
  • Options

Hi,

I am a new member but I have been a audiophile for 35 years.

I just want to say I just received my Pirueta and Turntable mat with inserts and

it is almost like magic.I was using Dalby's Lignum Vitae record weight and this new combo is light years ahead.My  turntable is the Walker MKV and cartridge is the Koetsu

Coralstone platinum Diamond.My electronics are the Lamm Signature Line ML3 LL1

LP1 and speakers Avalon Saga.

Regards Robert

• Options
    Where are you based?
  • Options

Hi,

New York area,U.S.A

• Options
    I first saw the photos of the Pirueta around a month ago.  It looks absolutely amazing.  A real collector's item.   And that was my impression at first up until i get a chance to experience it. 

I was not expecting this as we are listening to some other stuff and PT out of nowhere pull it out and place on top of the LP.   Wow it blows my mind completely.   May be that's because i was not expecting this.  I was so suprise of what it can do, in fact the improvement in sound is more amazing than its looks.  It's like you have enter into another dimension closer to the music.  And the most amazing of all,  it touches my soul.  

Really crazy. 
  • Options

Hi,

You might think I am crazy but I would consider the Pirueta and Mat a bargin even at twice the price.

If you did a blindfold test and swapped the Constellation  weight and Pirueta and Mat I would never ever guess that what was changed.The effect is to pronounced.

I am not going to try and figure it out just love it.I just can't stop listening to vinyl now.

Robert

• Options
    Chris yes this has all the hall marks of something amazing , how long has Lee been working on it it looks like a Dome Mantel Clock.
  • Options

• Options