Skip to content

Cessaro Air two Power Amplifier ultimate NEW. Official release plus info:

1235»

Comments

• Brhams on the way to an owner of a complete suite of trinity electronics 
  • Lincoln and the AT crew visited Azzuri's system last night. 

• Lincoln was attentively listening. 
  • edited December 2016
    I had arranged this home visit a long time ago with a single purpose - to share Azzuri's enormous effort to conquer the room acoustics of a diamond shaped living room.  He changed the orientation of the system to maximise room length by completely renovating the home.  He had to move out and live with mother in law for 2 months.  Then he paid Master Chik for consultancy in room acoustic treatment using Zanden's acoustic panels as well as all other type of fine tuning on the analog side.

To to cut a long story short, the AT crew was pleasantly surprised by the quality of playback in such a diamond shaped living room. They know too well the physical challenges of it. The strength of this system from some of their comments are consistently in the areas of: high density, strong texture, clean contour and a very low noise floor.  Control on room acoustics are very well done achieving a very good overall balance.  Lincoln commented at the end that the width of the sound field is constrained by physics.  On the left is a cabinet, whereas on the right there is a kitchen. Yet this system demonstrates depth of sound field remarkably well too.  We also got better and better results by adjusting the physical location of  the Wadax Trio, Robert Koda K15Ex and even the trinity amplifier on the SRA rack in order to have better centre of gravity.

The playback of vinyl at the very end of the session was great too.  We were listening th Jazz LP from Stereo Sound.  The vocal of Dean Martin is seducing.   Again, overall balance of the analog setup is very well achieved.  Before we left, I took out the Göbel statement Ethernet cable for use with the Wadax trio (from the optical filter box to the Hermes server.  Please take note that musical signal does not go through this route).  Then we listened again.   Lincoln asked me, "Why don't you use it at the very beginning?" Then he talked to Azzuri, "I don't think you can take it out."  We all laughed. 

Azzuri, thanks for treating us a great dinner last night.
  • White and purple Wagner 

• Another happy and proud owner of Cessaro Wagner

• edited July 2017
    WOW! Here you have made really great system!