Skip to content
Options

The 2nd AE Super HI End Audio Show on July 12, 2014

Comments

• Options
    I listened to Simplicity 2 by Thales for the very first time with 直師父 today. We are very contended.
  • Options
    第二代比起Thales 的旗艦Thales AV的質感和拾訉能力有過之而無不及。
  • Options
    我這幾天不停試Simplicity 2, Trinity phono 和 Vandenhul Colibri Platinum 和 Lyra atlas 的配搭特性,務求7/12做到最好。Impedance, gain 和唱臂機械特性的融合理解需時了解。晿臂和vdh頭的配合是非常協調,高音能量高入雲端但完全冇爆,中音開放,而一向較為弱的低音量感,也在Trinity phono high gain 而又極為低的訉燥比完全征服。現在我繼續努力提昇一些微細的變數。線材與Trinity phono的配搭開始重要,我明天需要用Goebel statement 訊號線作測試標準。
  • Options
    To Dalby,

You know I am very tough on everything. Thanks for bearing with me. I declare your making of the "天籟" ground cable belongs to the "not for sale" category. When it was connected to the Trinity media PC to the Troy signature ever since last evening, my mind could not rest whole night long. I listened again this morning from 7am onward till now, what happened was multiple "ear-gasm". It does not matter anymore about sale. It does not matter whether people understand why we are so crazy about ground. It does not matter about cost effectiveness. It is all about an attitude that very few understand.

And I have a lot to say about Miguel of Tripoint soon.
  • Options
    To Miguel

I have no words to describe what you have done and achieved. Your silence always conceals what is inside you. This very spirit of yours radiate tremendously a lot on me. I hope others will feel the same soon.
  • Options
    昨天最後調教用了Goebel statement 訉號缐,Hartvig/Thales simplicity 2/vDH platinum colibri已經過到自己的要求關口. 上一年我十分不滿意,今年一定要盡力。我心情也十分緊張。
  • Options
    自從在此發表了「長空」聽後感的短文後, 聽説不少的男仕對我.......的音響組合很是好奇。其實女性的耳朵也会欣賞高級音響的。我的喇叭是瑞士的Boenicke W5, 因為我貪圖它外型嬌小可愛和溫馨的橡木色外殻。起初不太抱有太大期望, 只抱著「唔打得,都睇得」的心態。後來出乎意料外它竟然可以輸出如此沉實的低音。我的功放是法國Neodio的1500 signature, CD player是同廠的Origine。這部CD player的水平其高(好多AE的資深客戶也是用這台機),但Neodio的功放的質量卻很少人知道。我認為它的推動力十分強勁,但幼細度依然。

播著周杰倫的「菊花台」,Neodio系統將古箏的琴聲清脆地浮現於空氣之中,拖延著淒美大提琴的低音,就好像一塊沉石掉在湖中,然後往下沉到海底. 是有結局的感覺。 這套在我睡房的小型系統當然不能和「長空」推 Cessaro Lizst爭一日長短,因為後者能營造汪洋氣勢和遼闊的空間感。微細音樂的訉號變化原來是最能牽動心弦, 所以在AE聽「菊花台」時,音符連綿,餘韻不斷 ,此曲那時候在我心感受出在無涯的時間裏,思念原來是沒有盡頭的。

回想起家父的巨型音響系統屢次令我感到失望。播「黃金甲」DVD的音効還可以,但一到播放音樂CD就五音不全。希望今星期六的展示能改變他的想法。
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    今午去了AE。其實上一次Lars type 2推Cessaro Lizst已經是技驚四座,只是還有一些壓迫感,我以為是喇叭和房間的匹配性問題,但今天我所感受到竟然是在大音壓時毫無壓迫力,交響樂爆得燦爛但聽得好舒服。長空固然是曠世巨作,我也不需要再多講,赤無法挑剔。但另外一件神兵真係嚇死我!我深信星期六大家見到也一定會嚇了一跳!同樣是Wadax Ultimate作為phono, 但唱盤下加了SRA Virginia後令NVS唱盤表現跳級升幾班成為一絶。
  • Options
    乙女,

請問你父親的音箱是什麼? 功放又是什麼?
  • Options
    直師父,

你對Goebel statement訉號缐有什麼評價?
  • Options
    Miguel of Tripoint landed last night. He came to AE at 6:30 to audition the Zanden Chouku before the system starts dismantling at 10:00am for packing.
  • Options
    Ralph also went straight to AE to experience the Chouku.
  • Options
    This show has already generated attention worldwide! Extreme Japanese audiophiles over Tokyo are asking me to do translation of what is written here on a daily basis. I don't have fucking time to do all these. I sent them straight to Rebecca of Audiotechnique but no more damn fucking tickets available. Sorry my friend, PT only allows me to bring in 2 chaps. See u all on Sat! I feel fucking high!!!
  • Options
    They are still discussing how crazy is the Zanden Chouku
  • Options
    我冇時間分析線材。Goebel statement 是一條非常平行的線,這點對我來說已經夠。