Skip to content
Options

Marvel bro, is my armboard in your hand now?

What's up with your 3 legs big bird?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, how do you know they are delivered in the same package? Would you like to come and collect it? My turntable is sitting on my rack waiting patiently for the Grandezza Reference arm....

• Options
    J emailed me.

Can't wait to have the Grand Reference arm. I cannot imagine how Von Stade would sound like.

What cartridge is yours?
  • Options
    Whose system is this? 3 motor Raven with complete Tron Syren/Cantata sitting on crazy rack.
  • Options
    Mine is Dynavector XV-1S. My Tron Syren has been optimised to accommodate this cartridge.

• Options
    That is the reference at absolute sound. Good cart. Are you wanna get the grandezza cartridge? Pt is using it. Presumably, you heard it many times.

Are you using Flow with the big bird? The Shanghai dude uses it with great result, I remember he wrote somewhere.
  • Options
    Voy,

At this moment, I tend not to venture into DV cartridge as it would only shine with a whole chain of DV transformer and phono and that kills me both in time and $$ terms (time being an excuse really). I have FMR or SMREE to try on this turntable. I might get a FR for the Wavac phono which is my next step towards 2H07.

Marvel
  • Options
    Great move on the wavac phono. It suits you well. Like everyone, I am eagerly waiting for the GR arm.
  • Options
    I heard the GR arm will ship later this week.
  • Options
    Jeff,

If this is the case, then it is really great! Need to check with AE immediately as I thought it would only be out next week.

Since my Craz rack has not yet arrived, my initial setup may only allow 1 motor instead of 3 due to the insufficient depth of my Hutter rack. Heard that someone in HK is getting the SRA Ohio XL board custom made for the Zanden 2000P transport...Are you ordering any for trial in your various systems?

Marvel
  • Options
    Of course, I ordered both for the Zanden 2000p main unit and the power supply. Jlam says all Zanden users in HK at least order one for the main transport unit.
  • Options
    Jeff,

I have not ordered one for 2000P and the question in mind is, do I need one if I manage to put 2000P on the top shelf of the Craz rack together with the 3-motor R?

Marvel
  • Options
    The Ohio XL plus square is component-specific. The craze rack should be the most scientific-based research rack out there. Damn! It cost a fortune. You are really deep pocket.

I can vision you will have the wavac 3-pieces phono on the acoustic system internatioal rack, big bird, zanden, heritage, silver batman, and the german bomber plane on the craze. Damn, you just got enough space.

You should consider Ohil XL plus square amp stand under the German tanks. Friends of mine in the US told me the Keviv's flaship amp stand makes everyone speechless.
  • Options
    Dont worry Marvel bro's pocket. He always buy the best like Jeff. The rack to him is a little penny. There are no reasons for him to be humble. Come on, Zanden superclock, full blown silver bat, EE wires all-thru, heritage dac, baldur limited edition mono blocks...... Raven 3 Motor, Grand Refernce arm...... and Wavac phono..... too long to list out. The rack as a % of all these exotics is a penny. Isn't it?
  • Options
    I agree every bits of Hung's words.
  • Options
    Hung, Voy,

Thanks. You will find out I am just spending inproportionately on this hobby. Certainly what comes up from AE is really daunting and haunting and I really feel addicted to keep asking, hey, what's coming up...This SRA rack is another product too exotic not to give away. I learnt last night that 2 Baldur 300 users in Europe are already using the Ohio XL2 as amp stands, you know what, I was sleepless!

Marvel