Skip to content
Options

Congratualtions to AE

I am delighted to see the ulitmate launch of the AudioExotics website after months of meticulous preparation and design. This does not only mark the grand opening of another exciting ultra-fidelity website for all the audiophiles to share, but also examplify a successful business model in ridding on technology and the virtual space to promote direct sales and managing customer's feedback. I am a good friend of all the partners in AE and certainly I am a long time customer of all their exotic products. I wish to thank the professional service rendered by AE as well as to wish them a big success in their business!

Marvel

Comments

• Options
    How is your Orpheus Hertiage doing now?
  • Options
    HI, Piano Tuner,

O-Heritage, took a while for me to struggle to separate the Zanden 2000P transport from its natural mate 5000Signature DAC. I have not listened to it before but I have extensively use their transport, mono amp and tried the DAC and preamp. I know this company is as serious (if not even more serious) as Zanden. The designer has a strong background related to GM 20M and base on my listening experience with 20M, I have the confidence to make this move.

With Heritage, the most noticeable improvement is the accurate and transparent rendition of the texture and tonality especially on instruments. A live, musically charged space with images that live and breathe entirely independently of one another. Every performer has a natural dynamic that sounds completely free to expand and relax regardless of what the other may be doing within the same frame of soundstage. That is what I call touchings and interactions that cannot be better presented without the highest precision and neutality.

Marvel