Skip to content
Options

My visit to AE Singapore

edited November 2023

I was lucky enough to visit Audio Exotics on a recent trip to Singapore.

As someone who wouldn't necessarily classify themselves as an audiophile but deeply appreciates music, my experience at Audio Exotics was nothing short of transformative. Mohan is on a quest for audio perfection, evident in the meticulous attention he dedicates to every detail. The location's industrial charm adds an element of intrigue, setting the stage for the exceptional auditory experience that unfolds within. 

Mohan's dedication to crafting an impeccable audio environment at Audio Exotics is truly commendable. I found that listening to my favourite tracks on Mohan's system gave me an entirely new appreciation for the artistry of sound. The setup, both acoustically and stylistically, is a testament to Mohan's expertise. Closing my eyes on the comfortable couch, the immersive experience of a live recording felt incredibly authentic. Mohan's efforts allow you to feel like you are in the front row, with the guitarist playing to your right and the bassist to your left, revealing nuances in the music that I had never noticed before.

Mohan's commitment to perfection shines through in the finished product of Audio Exotics. The culmination of his hard work and dedication is a space that transcends being just a store—it's a sanctuary for those seeking a profound connection with their favourite music. Whether you're a seasoned audiophile or a casual listener, a visit to Audio Exotics promises an unforgettable journey into the depths of sound, a testament to Mohan's unwavering passion and expertise in the world of high-fidelity audio.

Now, I just need to convince my wife to let me fill our lounge room with high-end audio gear.

B3nn

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the kind words Benn! And coming all the way from Melbourne to experience the sound! Let’s plan for a  longer visit when you are in Singapore next!