Skip to content
Options

Overseas Visitor Corner

2»

Comments

• Options
    KFM, excellent writeup. And you know PT well.  Honesty of children speaks thousand words. 
  • Options
    KFM,

I like your writing very much. It is very pure. Your daughters’ writing touched me as well.  Did you go to Divin Lab?  Ask PT to do demo on Vertere Phase Center! It is a very profound piece of instrument. The cost no object Troy Elite NG, you could probably feel the deep silence even before it started playing.  I have one Troy Elite at home that fascinates my friends with Dalby Ode Grande ground. 

And please do share your listening experience of the big Wadax monster dac!
  • Options
    KFM, awaiting your report on Divin Lab. You wrote one excellent report before. Now, all electronics are changed along with the Wadax big dac with Stirling Trayle’s optimisation, I am curious to know your perspective.  
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I had the incredible opportunity to visit AE HK on the 3rd June 23 and words can't express how grateful I am for the experience. It was a true audiophile's dream come true! From the moment I stepped into the venue, I was surrounded by the most exquisite sound systems and immersed in a world of sonic bliss. The attention to detail, the passion, and the expertise of AE HK were truly remarkable.

Every demo session was a breathtaking journey into the realm of pure audio pleasure. The sound reproduction was so precise and immersive that it transported me to another dimension, where music came alive like never before. The meticulous setup, the carefully selected components, and the seamless integration of the audio chain left me in awe. I'm grateful to both Chris & KK for creating an environment where I could fully appreciate the nuances and depth of my favorite tracks, allowing me to rediscover the magic of music. This experience has truly deepened my love for high-fidelity audio and left an indelible mark on my soul. 
    Thank you, AE HK for an unforgettable sonic adventure! 🎧
    Marc