Skip to content

AE Sheung Wan - JMF Audio redefines “The Study Room of Emperor Qian Long”

Comments

• Tripoint Empress, Argento FMR jumper and Gaia. 
  • Then I bought a better microphone to record field experiences so that I can share immediately online within the AE community.

• What are the improvements after using FMR jumpers?
  • edited August 2020
    The improvement is huge especially the visibility of focal point of where energy originates.  Substantial improvement in agility of mid bass attack.  
  • I will come for another round of audition tomorrow. My family was poisoned by the Lord Raven Strad violin.  We wanna know what does the Gaia and FMR jumper could possibly improve how much further!  My two sons are learning violin since the age 5.  And they invited their violin teacher to come along to experience.
  • edited August 2020
    我星期三也再帶多一個朋友去AE上環。他是第一次聽,極級震憾,終於明白為什麼惜食堂善舉的留言是那麼的排山倒海的正面。林子祥和張國榮特別觸動了我倆,真係好勁。

今次我再聽Mutter拉舒特拉的名單,和上週未用FMR jumper 和 Gaia 喇叭線去氣刃的進步是非常大。Lord Raven小提琴的發聲點和其能量的發展步伐非常之清楚,而且我可以感受到Mutter在高域的控制力可鬆可緊,能量的擴散立體感嚇死我,然後梁生再播放麥田之歌和Jeff Black,最後我做了想不到的一個決定:訂購了一對「氣刃」。

讀萬卷書不如行萬里路。若然我只是看網上評論,而從不去用耳親身體驗,我永遠也不知道音響重播可以達到如此境界。我應該早些上來學習。
  • Very microscopic fine tuning begins. 

• What are these? Cable supporters? Where are you using them in AE SW?  What benefits do they bring to the overall scheme?  I saw them in Divin Lab too. 
  • Wils

Cable lifter by Vertere
  • pt

what major improvements you have found upon application of the lifter ?

• Focus of bass notes clearly improved.