Skip to content

The Age of Goebel AEON has arrived for the next decade

Comments

• Oliver,

I am very happy! 等了六個月!
  • Napoleon,

What you got is a super speaker!  If people who have never listened at PT home system would have a hard time to understand how crazy is this  pair of speakers.  And you have the AEON version of this speakers! Damn. 

What about the rest of electronics?
  • Napoleon,

After the Marquis storm, now comes the AEON. You are obviously special aiming for the unconventional camp.  I have followed AE for 15 years but I had never visited Chris’ home. And you went there only once. And soon after, you seemed like to discover a whole new world.  I couldn’t read Chinese but I know there are serious discussions about his system at home. 
  • 拿破崙,

可以分享一下你的總體顧客經驗?I had very bad experiences of shopping Hi End Audio in HK.
  • Napoleon,

AEON on the way!

• edited July 2020
    Jude,

梁生非常之有料。他十分直接,不是客人永遠是對的那一種。他管理的系統,你要親自去聽過才明白。我開始時抱懷疑態度,更認為是自吹自擂的一種消售手法。可是我最後是五體投地,連我母親都認同梁生的熱情和專業。

你可以放心。
  • edited July 2020
    Napoleon,

The AEON is very expensive speakers. I had listened once at PT home with my husband.  It is so holographical real.  The stage is a once piece of uncut cloth without stitches. I understand why easily why you would opt for AEON.  

I recommend you to follow the advice of PT. his system at home is carefully planned at each junction.  He explained to me before though I didn’t fully understand.
  • Aeon arrived. 

• 梁生,等疫情緩和一些,才安排送貨。
  • 梁生,你幾時搬AEON回家?
  • 我會先安排一個Farewell聚會,然後才搬AEON回家。幾時送貨給你?一齊開聲好嗎?
  • edited September 2020

我打算在9月23日為Goebel Epogue Reference作一個 「忘不了 」告別播唱會。Tidal GmbH在2011年離開AE後,Analog Domain的Angel強烈推介我做Goebel中港的代理。這對Goebel Epogue Reference (GER)曾經進註AE上環一段短的日子。由於靈敏度低,對功放的要求十分之高,所以最後我選擇了容易推的Cessaro號角喇叭作為公司發展的主軸。

而GER再次公眾亮相是在2015年的AE Super Hi End Audio show和Ba Force超低音一起表演。可是這喇叭是Near Field Listening設計,在一千尺的場地,音壓不足。秀後回倉又住了兩年,至2017年頭中環showroom開張,才重見天日。這次用上了功率達600 watt的JMF9001單聲道來推GER,但damping factor太高,又把低音單元靭得太緊,導致音樂感不足,最後又返了倉差不多兩年致2018年尾。由於家中的Cessaro Brahms + Rach subwoofer賣了去馬來西亞,所以才決定把GER移致家中,一直享用到現在。

2011至2020是一整個十年,我並冇想過一對從不稱心的GER,在經過不停的研究和試驗,竟然奏出天籟之音,震撼心弦。我亦決定未來十年家中只用Goebel AEON Epogue Reference。

Mr Dynamic是第一個耳證GER在我家「由零開始」,而且十分清楚所有階段性進化,所以我希望他為大家作一個總結。

• 我為了「忘不了」Goebel播唱會準備了以下的音樂: