Skip to content
Options

Vertere : HBS power cable/HB series/Turntable/AC phase management centre

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Vertere HBS Power cable

This cable continues to amuse me whenever it is disconnected and connected back to my systems at home as well as in the showroom in Central.  For various trial and comparison reasons, HBS has been taken away from my systems for a while.  Magical moments always happen when HBS is connected back, to the Phase Management Center, to the turntable, to the phono, to the preamp and power amp....in literally all positions, HBS has the magic of unleashing more micro-dynamics from the music leading to a more lyrical and paced flow of music.  Without HBS, music tends to be more ‘mechanically’ delivered with less shadings and deliberate pauses imposed between notes.

Compared to HB, this new flagship has a much more ample supply of energy and does not shy out from other more muscular power cables when being used in the 500W power amp!  The only ‘No’ I often give is to answer the question whether HBS carries any signature sound of its own.

Marvel

• Options

Get my HBS cable as it is always out of stocks.   I fit it to my Zanden 6000 to level up to a special (or may be unique per price/performance ratio) integration effect of soundstage that I believed some of you had heard it. 

Thanks Marvel, Learner.

• Options
    Speed Learner,

can you share more on what Vertere HBS has contributed when being used in the amp?
  • Options

HBS is used in JMF 3.7 CD transport to make the sound humane, which is Vertere's masterpiece.
  • Options

Ture masterpieces - inside and out.

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se