Skip to content
Options

The 6th AE Super Hi End Audio Gala

Comments

• Options
    What a team here!  Where is the firebird?
  • Options
    This ribbon speakers are going to shock all!

• Options

Koichi san of Top Wing cartridge - 朱雀/青龍
  • Options

Tripoint Troy Elite with Dalby Meda and Dalby Ode Grand ground wire. Tripoint Elite is a must!
  • Options
    The new Argento FMR EE power cord on Zanden statement - KAUN - are amazing.  This is the craziest tube amp ever built.  The constant draw of current at 3.5ampere per channel as shown by the new Vertere power distributor certainly "cooks" the FMR EE power cord to its full potential much faster!
  • Options
    Big brother Jeff, the damn Zanden KAUN is the creme de la creme of high power tube amplifier ever built.  Double push pull circuitry is the first in the world.

I was told Marvel and one other guy already bought the FMR EE power cable without listening, followed by at least another 10 customers who want to get it immediately.  

All the rooms are great with different strength.  JMF and the trinity/Botticelli rooms are just amazing as well.

The damn cessaro FIREBIRD will finally be arrived today driven by Engstrom statement amplifiers!
  • Options
  • Options
    What can I comment more on the 6th AE Super hi end show?  It is a no brainer.  I felt like being “over-serviced”.  I can’t imagine the 7th.  I really can’t.