Skip to content
Options

New AE showroom in operation

Comments

• Options

Robert Leslie here 
  • Options
    Congratulations on the exciting new Sound Rooms PT --I look forward to visit when I'm next in HKG later this years

BruceW
  • Options
    Bruce,

You are welcome to visit us anytime.  I am still learning about new room acoustics.  It is an easy fix.  We will tear one wall down and rebuild it.  Robert is very experienced in room acoustics.  He told us he rebuilt his room 4 times.  He really understands room.  He shared his experiences with Master Chik.

Infrastructure is the most important.  If we have the means to right the wrong, we will do it.  Actually, it is much easier than to execute at home because there is NO WIFE FACTOR in the show room.

We also need to deal with the ceilings.  We had not done anything one the ceilings yet.

By the time you come over, I hope everything is in place.  
  • Options
    I was so glad to have a lengthy discussion with Robert on Sunday.  He is very knowledgeable in room acoustics as well, quite a surprise.  I also placed an order of his amazing MC One phono so as to congratulate him and the new show room.  It was a great opening.  Thanks for the invitation. 
  • Options
    The golden Virtu straight arm for Gabriel V3. 

• Options

PT, Master Chick - Thank you for the invitation!

It was a real eye opener to be part of the colourful and energetic traditions
    of Chinese culture. Positive energy flowing in abundance!

What a memorable opening!
    It was a pleasure to chat with many Robert Koda owners, some whom I had not
    seen for some time...

Congratulations on the wonderful new show room!
    R_K
  • Options
    植師父終於把新房的Room Acoustics弄好了,乾隆喇叭確是非同凡響,速度極快,那一對勵磁十八寸低音單元真的是勵害。交響樂團的動態和能量完全穿過了四面牆! 而且最令我和父驚喜的是有濕潤感的音色,相信是那件小型filter有關。