Skip to content
Options

Zanden Chukoh 宙光 - " Sound unheard of "

2»

Comments

• Options
    As recommended by PT, I try Takatsuki 300B in 宙光 and Elrog 300B in 長空, I can really tell what Raymond said on the tubes. 
  • Options
    Polypaul,

Do you have Zanden JINPU too?

want to hear your opinion too. I listened at AE once. It is phenomenal. 
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Jeff,

I am more familiar with digital part, that can be causal and creative in some areas.

Analog supposed to be more serious and complicated for me.

I use Vertere Reference player, this is my first record player. I also own Trinity phono and Wadax Trio, one is master of silence, the other one is master of dynamics.

I have a crush on the 宙光,that is the reason I get whole set of Zanden, JINPU has been delivered to my place for over a month, but I am still figuring out things that can facilitate its performance.

Recently, Master Chik fine tune the analog set for me, first is the readjustment of the player, secondly, it is toe in of the QL speaker. I can tell there is a 30% increase in the performance.

And PT kept whatapp me to ensure the the JINPU performance meets my target. He shares the grounding/真竹 snake wood 唱頭/Power cable/ different setting of JINPU even the tubes replaced in 宙光 and 長空.

All these squeezed the performance of JINPU to a level that I can finally recall from the moment I met in AE showroom, for me, I really like its penetration with the crystal clear resolution and endless bandwidth with vivid musical flow as well as the its unique tone, that makes JINPU distinguished from others, and that is the reason I go for it. I think it is not the element of silence or dynamics matters, it is the whole presentation.

I am not that familiar with the analog part, it is a long way to go, sometimes I feel confused with the result, I learn to tweak in digital part but I don't know how to tweak in a serious way in the analog part, but I am sure there is more fun to spend time and explore more, then I feel happy to move on.

I will try to share more when I can finally explore more from it.

Finally, my sharing on the power cable, Dalby Jundo can be a prefect match with JINPU to squeeze out its performance.

Paul          
  • Options
    Paul,

Thanks for a detail write up.  Very very few have got the Dalby Jundo power cables.  I know what you are referring to.  The resolution of the mid range is immense, actually never heard of from any other power cable.  It is the only power cable which made me feel What I changed was an interconnect, rather than a power cable. 

I am using Beethoven power on Jinpu because I like the attack and punch of it.  

By by the way, I remember you also have the SG1 platform underneath the Vetere reference turntable.  You must tune the suspension from time to time. It makes a hell lot of difference if you get it right.  Staging will expand on all axis.