Comments

• 加入troy signature 後,效果明顯
  • 非常唔錯的系統!幾時換信源?整翻部wadax一了百了,夠灑班!
  • fire 4
    好到肉嘅建議,不過可能攪左線材先

eddie
  • Nice setup!
  • Kahw兄,你也是用Thales simplicity 2 arm嗎?好似聽PT提過你的名
  • Yes! I am using simplicity 2 and madake.
    And will join the family vertere HB phono cable in March!
  • Kahw

I joined the club too. I pity those who can't change phono cable. The HB (harmonic balance) phono cable opens up a lot more perspectives of the character of each instruments. On vocal, I can hear very different language "ascent" of each performers in an opera. The transient performing characteristics change the listening experience completely. I believe this is what ticks the "resolution of real music".

I am using it with simplicity 2 too together with Madake.
  • It will be interesting to compare Simplicity 2 with HB phono cable against Durand telos arm (can't change tone arm wire). From what I experienced at AE, I believe it will outperform the telos pretty easily. But the Durand telos is a great arm, don't get me wrong. But now I know how the phono cable can change the result completely especially at the level of HB
  • The weakest link in simplicity 2 is the seal of phono cable. I move around the cable in order to reduce the interference, reducing the noise. So change to HB can max up the potential of simplicity 2.
    In comparing with vinyl system between Telos and vertere in AE, I think the difference is the noise level in TT. NVS is a very rare direct drive turntable, which is by default is more noisy but give a very direct and open sound. I think NVS does very good job. Of course vertere reference arm is really a out of box concept invention. Can drug out all the mirco detail in a control manner.
  • The Vetere arm and TT are definitely my target for 2015. It belongs to the ultra end category, just like the trinity amplifier. The total solution of it is actually much cheaper than clear audio, da vinci, transrotor and alike.

For the time being, the HB interconnects are really superb. I almost bought the Tara Lab Grand Master together with Mr Fong. But changed mind afterwards after audutioning the Vetere analog front end with the HB phono. I beg the line interconnect is equally as good. I made the right choice. I like Fire4 Chinese descriptions of the cable very much. The experience of the HB line is equally as great as the HB phono.
  • Agree!
    As a total solution, Arm, TT and HB phono cable, is actually very good deal as a top end analog solution.
  • More and more Troy signature user...
  • Double up the troy signature, after tasting the silence of the 1st one.